Why Buy the Prodis NT3BS Triple Sliding Door Bottle Cooler?
The Prodis NT3BS Triple Door Bottle Cooler delivers high capacity refrigerated display for bottled drinks, making it ideal for busy pubs and bars. The massive 300-litre capacity allows businesses to increase the range of beverages stocked guaranteeing that there's a product available to suit every taste. Designed for undercounter positioning, the NT3BS ensures that all available bar space is effectively utilised and with sliding doors, busy services run smoothly with no open doors as potential obstacles.
Operating with a 2°C to 10°C temperature range, easily adjusted with a digital controller and simple to monitor via a digital temperature display, premium conditions are guaranteed ensuring bottles are always ready for service. Standard features include lockable doors with self-closing feature and efficient interior LED lighting for a well-rounded back bar fridge capable of attracting custom and boosting sales.
Main Features of the Prodis Bottle Fridge
- Designed for positioning beneath existing counters
- Triple sliding doors give clear access to contents
- 2°C to 10°C temperature range creates optimum conditions for bottled drinks
- Energy-efficient R600a refrigeration system
- Digital temperature control and digital display
- Energy-efficient bright White LED interior lighting with external light switch
- Self-closing doors limit the possible escape of cold air during service
- Doors are lockable for added security when staff aren't present
- Includes 6 adjustable white plastic-coated non-slip shelves
- Fan assisted cooling with covered evaporator delivers consistent temperatures and even air circulation
- Automatic defrost
- Stylish black exterior
- Easy to clean white aluminium interior
- High-efficiency quiet compressor
Specifications of the NT3BS Triple Door Bar Fridge
- Large 300 litre capacity / 10.6 cubic foot
- 13A, single phase
- Dimensions: 900 x 1350 x 520 mm (HxWxD)
- Uses R600a refrigerant
Prodis Standard Manufacturer's Warranty
The NT3BS includes 24 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty.