Valera HC74-TN Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 7 to 10 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Valera HC74-TN Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Providing valuable work top food preparation surfaces combined with refrigerated storage, the Valera HC74-TN Prep Counter is a core addition to any working commercial kitchen or catering setting. Guaranteed to optimise food preparation processes, food prep counters provide preservation of quality and freshness for ingredients and all at the point of preparation. Eliminating the need to travel to and from separate storage areas at multiple times throughout service, this storage and prep combo facilitates more efficient operations and improved time management for a more rapid service.
Capable of achieving temperatures between -2°C and +8°C, a wide range of essential ingredients can be accommodated. Storage conditions are simple and quick to adjust and monitor thanks to the precision digital controller and display.
The HC74-TN food preparation counter is manufactured from stainless steel delivering strength and durability with the added benefit of being easy to clean and maintain for optimum food safety and equipment longevity. Designed to operate effectively and efficiently in maximum ambient conditions up to 43°C at 80% relative humidity, the HC74-TN is more than capable of withstanding the high heat associated with a working catering kitchen.
Key Features of the Valera HC74-TN Food Prep Counter
- 1/1 GN compatible
- 4 hinged doors
- -2°C to +8°C temperature range
- Digital controller and display
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Castors fitted as standard
- Fan assisted cooling
- Automatic defrost
Specifications and Running Requirements
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 835 x 2230 x 700mm
- Capacity: 553 litres / 19.5 cu. ft.
- 4 shelves supplied
- Power: 350W, 13A supply required
- Refrigerant R134a
- Suitable for maximum ambient temperatures of 43°C at 80% RH
- Energy rating C
- Weight: 153kg
- 2 years full parts and labour warranty as standard
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 7 to 10 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||2 years parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||553|
|Max Ambient||43Â°C at 80% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.