Why Buy the Valera C72-TN Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Combining valuable work top food preparation surfaces with refrigerated storage, the Valera C72-TN Prep Counter is a core addition to any working commercial kitchen. A great way to optimise food preparation processes, prep counters provide the conditions required to preserve the quality and freshness of ingredients, close to the point of preparation. This facilitates more efficient operations and improved time management for a more rapid service.
Achieving temperatures between -2°C and +8°C, a wide range of essential ingredients can be accommodated. Conditions are easy to adjust and monitor thanks to the precision digital controller and display ensuring you always remain firmly in control.
Manufactured from stainless steel, this unit is strong, durable and easy to clean and maintain for optimum food safety and equipment longevity. Designed to operate effectively and efficiently in maximum ambient conditions up to 43°C at 80% relative humidity, the C72-TN is more than capable of withstanding the high heat associated with a working catering kitchen.
Key Features of the Valera C72-TN Food Prep Counter
- 1/1 GN compatible
- 2 hinged doors
- -2°C to +8°C temperature range
- Digital controller and display
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Castors fitted as standard
- Fan assisted cooling
- Automatic defrost
Specifications and Running Requirements
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 835 x 1360 x 700mm
- Capacity: 282 litres / 9.96 cu. ft.
- 2 shelves supplied
- Power: 250W, 13A supply required
- Refrigerant R134a
- Suitable for maximum ambient temperatures of 43°C at 80% RH
- Energy rating C
- Weight: 98kg
- 2 years full parts and labour warranty as standard