Why Buy the Tefcold CK7410 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Tefcold CK7410 refrigerated prep counter is the best choice when it comes to picking a food preparation station for your catering activities. Not only does it offer you the cleanest surface for food preparation, but it also provides you with a refrigerated section to store your food items for a full day operation.
This range of commercial refrigerated counters comes with a stainless steel construction on the interior and exterior to maintain its durability and make it easy to clean. The unit comes with 4 solid hinged doors which give you easy access to the refrigerated area. The doors have a self-closing function to prevent unnecessary escape of cold air and to maintain the temperature conditions inside the counter.
With a fan assisted cooling system, this fully automatic unit will provide an even temperature range of -2°C to 10°C for the preservation of your food items. These conditions are ideal for a considerable amount of food items. The unit also comes with an automatic defrost to prevent the accumulation of frosted ice which in turn helps to maintain the unit’s efficiency.
You will be able to monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly using the digital controller and temperature display mounted on the prep counter. Inside, the chilled cabinet has an injected polyurethane insulation which assists in maintaining consistent temperatures. The model is built on lockable castors which aid in the safe and easy movement of the unit. Replaceable door gaskets make it simple to carry out cleaning and maintenance of the equipment.
The Tefcold CK7410 also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold CK7410 Gastronorm Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 Solid hinged doors
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- Self-closing doors
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -2°C to +10°C
- 1/1 GN compatible (pans not included)
- Castors fitted, 2 of which are lockable
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Stainless steel splashback
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H950/850 x W2230 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H589 x W1772 x D530
- Gross internal volume 553L / 19.52 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 476L
- 4 1/1 GN shelves included
- Climate class 4
- Energy efficiency class C
- Refrigerant R600a & refrigerant charge 95
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 3.96 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 1445 kWh/annum
- Electric 230V, 300W, UK plug
- Noise level 42dB
- Weight 164kg
- Packed weight 184kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included