Why Buy the Tefcold CK7310B Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The CK7310B refrigerated prep counter from Tefcold is a unique piece of equipment that is designed to help you serve your customers in the best way possible. The manufacturer has coupled a robust, food safe work surface with a refrigerated section to ensure that you are able to properly preserve your core food items for the day at the point of preparation.
With stainless steel construction, you will not have to worry about damages often suffered from constant use. You will also have an easy time keeping the unit clean. This will enable you to meet the hygiene requirements in any food establishment.
The unit has 3 solid hinged doors giving you clear access to the refrigerated section. The doors have a self-closing function for energy preservation. Its fully automatic operation supports a fan assisted cooling system which evenly distributes cool air within the counter. This provides precision temperatures ranging between -2°C to 10°C to deal with a wide variation of stock.
The counter also has an automatic defrost system which prevents frosted ice from accumulating within the cabinet. What’s more, you will be able to use a digital controller and temperature display to monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. The unit is supplied with 3 x 1/1 GN shelves to help with the proper arrangement of produce within the refrigerated section.
Fitted castors help with the easy movement of the unit around your commercial place while replaceable gaskets make it easy to run maintenance and cleaning operations. The Tefcold CK7310B refrigerated prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold CK7310B Gastornorm Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Suitable for storage of fresh meat
- 1/1GN compatible
- Self-closing doors
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -2°C to +10°C
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Castors 2 of which are lockable
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Stainless steel splashback
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H950/850 x W1795 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H589 x W1337 x D530
- Gross internal volume 417L / 14.72 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 358L
- 3 x 1/1 GN shelves included
- Climate class 4
- Energy efficiency class B
- Refrigerant R600a & refrigerant charge 95
- Max ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Electrical usage 2.45kWh per 24 hours
- Electrical usage 894kWh per annum
- Electric 230V, 300W, UK plug
- Noise level 42dB
- Weight 141kg
- Packed weight 151kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included