Why Buy the Tefcold CK7210 2 Door Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The CK7210 gastronorm refrigerated prep counter from Tefcold is the one piece of equipment you need to help you with your food service business. It is designed to fit right into your commercial space combining a robust work surface with refrigerated 1/1GN storage at the point of preparation. This increases kitchen efficiency and ensures rapid service and total customer satisfaction.
This preparation counter comes with a full stainless steel construction. Stainless steel is particularly ideal for this kind of equipment because it does not get easily damaged. It is also easy to clean enabling you to meet all the hygienic requirements in a commercial space.
The model comes with 2 solid hinged doors with self-closing features to help maintain the required conditions inside the counter. This will, in turn, help preserve energy. The fully automatic operation involves a fan assisted cooling system which will provide consistent distribution of cold temperatures which can be accurately set with the range of -2°C to 10°C. A digital controller and temperature display are mounted on the counter to help monitor and adjust the temperature accordingly.
This prep counter from Tefcold comes with 1/1 cupboards to help properly utilise the provided space, gastronorm pans are not included. It is built on lockable castors for easy and safe movement when needed. The unit also has removable gaskets which make it easy to clean and maintain the unit.
The CK7210 also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold CK7210 2 Gastronorm Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- Self-closing doors
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -2°C to +10°C
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Castors 2 lockable
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Stainless steel splashback
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H950/850 x W1360 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H589 x W902 x D530
- Gross internal volume 282L / 9.95 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 205L
- 2 x 1/1 GN shelves supplied
- Climate class 4
- Energy efficiency class B
- Refrigerant R600a & refrigerant charge 95
- Max ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 1.98 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 723 kWh/annum
- Electric 230V, 300W, UK plug
- Noise level 42dB
- Weight 112kg
- Packed weight 122kg
- 24 months parts only warranty