Why Buy the Polar G596 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The G596 counter gastro refrigerator from Polar is an expertly crafted unit designed to help you run an efficient and profitable commercial kitchen. The prep counter is built by combining two services, a solid top for your food preparation and a refrigerated section to keep your food items well preserved throughout service. Being 1/1 GN compatible, this prep cabinet is ideal for busy kitchens where dishes need to be stored and transfered in bulk.
This 2 door prep counter from Polar comes with a stainless steel exterior and interior ideal for the longevity and ease of cleaning for the unit. This will enable you to run a completely clean operation geared towards impressing your customers. The door has a self-closing and lock function to help with the preservation of energy and keeping your ingredients well secured even when you are not around.
The unit has a forced air circulation system that evenly provides cool air within the counter. The temperatures provided range between -2°C to 8°C. You will have user-friendly controls with a digital display to help with the monitoring and adjustment of temperatures within the counter. This will ensure that every product will be stored in optimum condition for total freshness.
This prep counter from Polar is built on lockable castors which ensure easy and safe movement when needed. It has a 60mmm all-around insulation on the inside to help with energy conservation which in turn saves you money in energy bills.
The G596 refrigerated prep counter also includes a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar G596 Gastronorm Counter Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Self-closing and lockable door
- 2 adjustable shelves included
- Manual defrost
- Forced air circulation
- User-friendly controls with digital display
- Temperature range of -2°C to 8°C
- Rapid chill recovery rate
- Lockable castors
- 1/1 gastronorm interior
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H860 x W1360 x D700
- 60mm insulation
- Gross internal volume 282L / 9.96 cubic foot
- Net usable volume 205L
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Refrigerant R600a
- Max ambient 5°C to 43°C
- Electric usage 1.98 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 723.795 kWh/annum
- Power: 230V, 350W, 1.95A, UK plug
- Weight 98 KG
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included