Why Buy the Polar G377 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The G377 double door prep counter from Polar is not only a counter on which to prepare food for your customers, but it also includes a refrigerated section to preserve your ingredients at the point of preparation.
This unit comes with a stainless steel exterior and interior to guarantee the longevity of the unit in tough commercial conditions even when subjected to constant use. High levels of cleaning and maintenance are also simple to observe.
The unit has 2 solid hinged doors which give you access to the refrigerated section. The doors have a lock fitted as standard for the security of your merchandise. Inside, the counter is fitted with features that boost efficiency hence allowing you to run a successful business. The cool air ranging between -2°C to 8°C is easily distributed within the counter through a forced air circulation system.
To prevent the build-up of frosted ice, the unit employs an automatic defrost system which allows for hassle-free disposal of any frost build-up. Additionally, the unit has user-friendly controls including a Dixell thermostat controller to help you monitor and adjust conditions to achieve optimum settings.
The prep counter is fitted with castors for easy movement and positioning. It is CFC free to ensure that food is safe enough for consumption as well as for the environment. You will have a gross internal volume of 228L to store your products.
This 2-door refrigerated counter from Polar also includes a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar G377 Double Door Fridge Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Lock fitted as standard
- Automatic defrost, heated element and reprogrammable defrost intervals
- Forced air circulation
- User-friendly controls with digital display
- Dixell thermostatic controller
- Temperature range of -2°C to 8°C
- Lockable castors
- CFC free
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H860 x W1360 x D600
- 60mm insulation
- Gross internal volume 228L / 8.06 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 166L
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Refrigerant R600a
- Max Ambient 5°C to 43°C
- Electric usage 1.96 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 715.4 kWh/annum
- Power: 230W, 230V, 50Hz, 13A, UK plug
- Weight 88 KG
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included