Why Buy the Mercatus L2-2190 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Prep counters are important in helping you prepare and serve food on a clean, professional and food safe surface. That is why Mercatus has worked hard to create the perfect counter for your food business. Encouraging efficient operations, core refrigerated ingredients can be stored in optimum condition at point of preparation, negating the need to go back and forth between main fridge units. This delivers a smoother fast service that will benefit your customers and your business.
The Mercatus L2-2190 is a refrigerated GN prep counter made with a stainless steel finish. Such a finish makes for a durable and easy to clean unit that will last long in your commercial kitchen. This refrigerated gastronorm prep station has an injected polyurethane insulation that preserves the cool conditions within and a fully automatic operation. You can easily switch from fan assisted cooling to static cooling depending on your preference.
The L2-2190 has a hermetic compressor that is easy to move and maintain thus reducing servicing costs. An automatic defrost enables the unit to completely and periodically remove frosted ice from the counter for efficiency purposes. A digital controller and temperature display allows monitoring and adjustment of the temperature within the counter for the maximum preservation of your food items.
This model from Mercatus is able to provide temperatures ranging from -2°C to 8°C for the preservation of your stock. Self-closing doors ensure that the counter remains closed at all times to prevent unnecessary escape of cold air while a replaceable door gasket makes for the easy cleaning and maintenance of your unit. The Mercatus L2-2190 has internal rounded corners to eliminate any potential areas where bacteria and debris could build-up making it simple to maintain the hygienic conditions around your chilled prep counter.
The Mercatus L22190 Gastronorm Counter comes with 4 x 1/1 GN shelves that give you more storage space for your stock. Fitted castors make for the easy and safe movement and positioning when required. This unit also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty.
Key Features of the Mercatus L2-2190 Gastronorm Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 Solid hinged doors
- Suitable for storage of fresh meat
- Automatic defrost
- Fully automatic
- Switchable between fan assisted and static cooling
- 1 adjustable shelve per door
- Castors 2 of which are lockable
- Easy to use digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -2°C to +8°C
- Self-closing doors
- Replaceable door gasket
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Injected polyurethane insulation
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W2190 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H560 x W1681 x D580
- Gross internal volume 409L/ 14.4 cubic foot
- Net usable volume 360L
- 4 x 1/1 GN shelves
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Electric 3.12kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 1139kwh per annum
- Electric 13A, 351W, 230V, UK plug
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Refrigerant R134a, refrigerant charge 425
- Weight 185kg
- Packed 251kg
- 24 months manufacturers parts only warranty is supplied