Why Buy the Mercatus L2-1755 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
When picking the right equipment for your commercial food establishment, you need a manufacturer you can trust. That is why Mercatus has worked hard in proving themselves as a reliable partner in providing you with the best chilled food prep counters in the market.
The Mercatus L2-1755 isf a reliable refrigerated prep counter with a stainless steel finish. It is both durable and easy to clean thus enabling you to enjoy its ongoing services in your commercial kitchen.
This particular model comes with an injected polyurethane insulation that helps preserve the cool conditions within the counter. It has a fully automatic operation that ensures you maximum benefits from the unit. It can easily switch from fan assisted cooling to static cooling depending on your preference.
The prep unit also comes with a hermetic compressor which is easy to move and maintain. An automatic defrost system enables the unit to effectively remove frosted ice from the counter for added efficiency while a digital controller and temperature display help in the monitoring and adjustment of the temperature within the counter. This aids in the maximum preservation of your food items.
The L2-1755 is able to provide temperatures ranging from -2°C to 8°C which is ideal for the preservation of a wide range of perishable stock including fresh meat. Self-closing doors make sure that the counter remains closed at all times to minimise escape of cold air and a replaceable door gasket makes it easy for you to clean your unit and maintain ongoing efficiency. The Mercatus L2-1755 also features internal rounded corners for easy cleaning. You will have no problem maintaining the hygienic conditions around your refrigerated counter.
The model comes with 3 x 1/1 GN shelves giving more storage space and order for your merchandise. This unit also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty.
Key Features of the Mercatus L2-1755 Gastronorm Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- Automatic defrost
- Fully automatic
- Switchable between fan assisted and static cooling
- 1 adjustable shelve per door
- Castors 2 lockable
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -2°C to +8°C
- Self-closing doors
- Replaceable door gasket
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Injected polyurethane insulation
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W1755 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H560 x W1239 x D580
- Gross internal volume 301L/ 10.6 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 270L
- 3 x 1/1 GN shelves
- Climate Class 5
- Refrigerant R134a, refrigerant charge 350
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Electric 2.40kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 876kWh/annum
- Electric 13A, 876W, 230V, UK plug
- Max Ambient 4°0C at 40% RH
- Weight 148Kg
- Packed 217Kg
- 24 months parts only manufacturers warranty is included