Why Buy the Mercatus L2-1320 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The most important thing about having a prep counter in a commercial food catering space is having one that meets all your needs. Such can be found from Mercatus’s line of food prep counters which offer you the best service throughout the year without taking up too much space or power.
The Mercatus L2-1320 is a refrigerated prep counter made with a stainless steel finish which is both durable and easy to clean. This refrigerated gastronorm counter has an injected polyurethane insulation that helps preserve the cool conditions within. Its fully automatic operation makes it easy for you to get the maximum benefits from the unit. It can easily switch from fan assisted cooling to static cooling depending on your preference.
The model comes with a hermetic compressor which is easy to maintain. A automatic defrost enables the unit to periodically remove frosted ice from the counter thus making it more efficient. A digital controller and temperature display is important in the monitoring and adjustment of the temperature within the counter for the maximum preservation of your food items.
This unit is able to provide temperatures ranging from -2°C to 8°C which is ideal for the correct safe storage of your stock including fresh meat. Self-closing doors make sure that the counter remains closed at all times while a replaceable door gasket makes it easy for you to clean your unit and ensure efficiency. The Mercatus L2-1320 also features internal rounded corners for easy cleaning thus making it easy for you to maintain the hygienic conditions around your prep counter.
The 1/1 GN compatible unit comes with 2 shelves, 1 per door giving you ample storage space for your stock. This unit also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty with the option to purchase additional 12 or 24 month labour cover if required.
Key Features of the Mercatus L2-1320 Gastronorm Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- 1/1GN compatible cupboards
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- Automatic defrost
- Fully automatic
- Switchable between fan assisted and static cooling
- Castors 2 lockable
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -2°C to +8°C
- Self-closing doors
- Replaceable door gasket
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Injected polyurethane insulation
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W1320 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H560 x W796 x D580
- 1 shelf per door
- Gross Internal Volume 194L/ 6.8 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 180L
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant R134a, refrigerant charge 300
- Electric 2.16kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 788kWh per annum
- Electric 13A, 227W, 230V, UK plug
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Weight 121kg
- Packed 189kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included