Why Buy the Interlevin TF04 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The TF04 refrigerated prep counter by Interlevin offers performance, efficiency and total convenience. It is designed to fit right into your kitchen, allowing you the benefit of food safe work space and precision refrigerated storage.
The TF04 prep counter is 1/1 gastronorm compatible allowing for easy loading and unloading of multiple ingredients or food items during busy services. It has a stainless steel interior and exterior, the ideal construction material as it is durable and easy to clean and obtain good levels of hygiene. These are some of the most important elements in a commercial kitchen.
It has 4 solid hinged doors which give clear, unobstructed access to the chiller section of the prep counter. Through a fan assisted cooling system, this unit is able to provide temperatures ranging between 0°C to 10°C. You will have a digital controller and temperature display to monitor and adjust the temperatures changes, ensuring you always remain in control.
Additionally, this unit features internal rounded corners for easy cleaning. It is fitted with castors for easy movement in your commercial space, especially during cleaning operations. 4 adjustable shelves are included allowing for full utilisation of the 413 litre net capacity.
The Interlevin TF04 refrigerated prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty as standard although additional labour cover can be purchased if required.
Key Features of the Interlevin TF04 Gastronorm Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 Solid hinged doors
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 0°C to 10°C
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Castors, 2 lockable
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H845x W2320 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H640 x W1800 x D540
- Gross internal volume 620L / 21.9 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 413L
- 4 adjustable shelves included
- 1/1GN compatible (GN pans not supplied)
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Refrigerant R507 & Refrigerant charge 355
- Power: 230V, 495W, 13A UK plug
- Electric usage 4.78 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 1745 kWh/annum
- Weight 160kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included