Why Buy the Interlevin TF03 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Interlevin TF03 refrigerated GN prep counter is built to maximise efficiency in any busy commercial catering operation. Delivering valuable work surface combined with refrigerated storage, everything you need to provide a speedy service is all contained within a single piece of equipment.
The TF03 comes with a stainless steel construction on both the inside and the outside. Such a construction is ideal because it makes for a solid and durable unit that will last for a long time in your commercial setting. 3 solid hinged doors lead to the fridge section for the preservation of your food item.
Using a fan assisted cooling system, this unit is able to provide even temperatures ranging between 0°C to 10°C. Such a range will enable you to handle a wide variety of food items allowing for a more diverse menu selection to be offered without having to worry about substandard ingredients.
The unit has a digital controller and temperature display to help you monitor and adjust the temperatures provided. This will give you full control over the unit and ensure optimum conditions can always be achieved and more importantly maintained.
This refrigerated counter from Interlevin has a fully automatic operation and rounded internal corners for easy cleaning. It is built on castors for easy movement within your kitchen. This is especially useful during cleaning. 3 x 1/1 GN adjustable shelves are supplied to help you properly utilise the provided space for your merchandise.
The Interlevin TF03 refrigerated prep counter is supplied with a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard although additional labour cover can be purchased if required.
Key Features of the Interlevin TF03 Gastronorm Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Can be used for meat storage
- GN compatible
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 0°C to 10°C
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Fitted castors 2 lockable
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H845 x W1870 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H640 x W1350 x D540
- Gross internal volume 460L / 16.2 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 310L
- 3 x 1/1 GN adjustable shelves supplied
- 1/1 GN compatible cupboards (gastronorms not supplied)
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Refrigerant R452a & Refrigerant charge 355
- Power: 2A, 230V, 495W, UK plug
- Electric usage 4.05 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 1479 kWh/annum
- Weight 145kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included