Why Buy the Interlevin TF02 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
A quality prep counter is essential in any commercial kitchen that wishes to maximise the available space. Combining a food safe work surface with precision refrigerated storage means that ingredients can be stocked right at the point of preparation for efficient operations, improved time management and overall speedy service.
The Interlevin TF02 two door refrigerated counter is a great choice when searching for your food preparation cabinets. It has a stainless steel construction on both the interior and exterior. Stainless steel is the ideal choice of material because it is durable and easy to clean; exactly what is required from any commercial equipment.
The unit comes with 2 solid hinged doors leading you to the fridge section of the counter. This section is able to provide temperatures ranging between 0°C to 10°C. Such a range is suitable for a wide variety of food items which, in turn, allows you to diversify your menu. The temperatures are evenly distributed through a fan assisted cooling system.
The TF02 comes with a digital controller and temperature display to help monitor and adjust the temperature accordingly. The counter has internal rounded corners for easy cleaning. It is also built on castors, two of which are lockable which allow you to move the counter whenever you want to and create stability once in position. 2 shelves are included making it possible to properly utilise the provided 207 litre usable storage space.
The Interlevin TF02 refrigerated prep counter includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard with the option to purchase additional labour cover if required.
Key Features of the Interlevin TF02 Gastronorm Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- GN compatible (GN pans not included)
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 0C to +10C
- Self closing doors with stay open feature
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Castors fitted, 2 lockable for added stability
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Replaceable door gaskets
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H845 x W1420 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H640 x W900 x D540
- Gross internal volume 310L / 10.9 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 207L
- Cupboards accept 1/1 GN (not supplied)
- 2 adjustable shelves included (1 per door)
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Refrigerant R452a & Refrigerant charge 355
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Power: 230V, 495W, 13A UK plug
- Electric usage 3.24 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 1183 kWh/annum
- Weight 115kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included