Why Buy the Interlevin PH Gastronorm Prep Counter?
The PH gastronorm counter from Interlevin is designed to give you a solid worktop for your food preparation and a refrigerated section to preserve your merchandise. This unit is built using stainless steel to ensure that it lasts long in your business. The stainless steel is also ideal because it is easy to clean allowing you to run a hygienic, food safe operation.
The unit comes with self-closing doors for energy preservation and fully automatic operation. It has a fan assisted cooling system which is ideal for the distribution of cool air within the counter. The temperatures provided range between -2°C to 8°C. Such temperatures will accommodate a considerable variety of food products.
To prevent the build-up of frosted ice within the counter, this unit uses an off cycle defrost system which in turn keeps it more efficient and clears up space for product placement within the cabinet. There is a digital controller and temperature display to keep you updated of any and all temperature changes thus giving you full control of your kitchen.
Adjustable shelves help with the proper utilisation of the available capacity while lockable castors help with the movement of the PH gastronorm prep counter. The Interlevin PH counter also includes a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Interlevin PH Gastronorm Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- Self-closing doors
- Off-Cycle defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -2°C to 8°C
- Adjustable shelves, 1 per door
- Castors fitted, 2 lockable
- Replaceable door gasket
- Accepts Gastronorm pans (not supplied)
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H840 x W (optional) x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H580 x W (optional) x D570
- 1/1 Gastronorm cupboards
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Noise Level dB: 65
- 24 months parts only warranty included