Interlevin PH Gastronorm Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Interlevin PH Gastronorm Prep Counter?
The PH gastronorm counter from Interlevin is designed to give you a solid worktop for your food preparation and a refrigerated section to preserve your merchandise. This unit is built using stainless steel to ensure that it lasts long in your business. The stainless steel is also ideal because it is easy to clean allowing you to run a hygienic, food safe operation.
The unit comes with self-closing doors for energy preservation and fully automatic operation. It has a fan assisted cooling system which is ideal for the distribution of cool air within the counter. The temperatures provided range between -2°C to 8°C. Such temperatures will accommodate a considerable variety of food products.
To prevent the build-up of frosted ice within the counter, this unit uses an off cycle defrost system which in turn keeps it more efficient and clears up space for product placement within the cabinet. There is a digital controller and temperature display to keep you updated of any and all temperature changes thus giving you full control of your kitchen.
Adjustable shelves help with the proper utilisation of the available capacity while lockable castors help with the movement of the PH gastronorm prep counter. The Interlevin PH counter also includes a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Interlevin PH Gastronorm Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- Self-closing doors
- Off-Cycle defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -2°C to 8°C
- Adjustable shelves, 1 per door
- Castors fitted, 2 lockable
- Replaceable door gasket
- Accepts Gastronorm pans (not supplied)
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H840 x W (optional) x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H580 x W (optional) x D570
- 1/1 Gastronorm cupboards
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Noise Level dB: 65
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||580|
|Internal Depth (mm)||570|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Cooling Type||Fan Assisted|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.