Why Buy the Inomak SL99-HC Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Combining chilled storage with valuable work space, the Inomak SL99-HC Refrigerated Prep Counter is a worthy addition to any commercial catering operation. Holding core stock at the point of preparation guarantees operational efficiency and improved time management in any busy kitchen. The double solid door design generates an ample 225 litre gross capacity and with two sturdy shelves included, organising stock to make maximum use of the available space is easy.
The cabinet operates within a temperature range of 1°C to 10°C, and is suitable for a wide range of ingredients. Conditions can be adjusted with precision thanks to the digital controller and can be monitored at a glance via the temperature display. Chilled air is evenly circulated by a ventilated cooling system which ensures consistent temperatures are delivered.
Constructed with a high grade stainless steel interior and exterior, including back to allow for central positioning, the SL99-HC is designed to be robust, durable and easy to clean; all essential characteristics for performance in tough professional environments. With castors fitted as standard, mobilising and positioning the equipment is effortless.
Key Features of the SL99-HC Stainless Steel Fridge Counter
- High grade AISI 304 stainless steel interior and exterior
- Stainless steel back allows for central positioning
- Double solid doors
- 2 shelves included - 1 per door
- Temperature range 1°C to 10°C
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Full width door handles
- Internal corners are rounded for easy cleaning
- Doors are self closing
- Castors fitted as standard
- Ventilated cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Door gaskets are replaceable
- Corrosion resistant epoxy coated evaporator
Specifications and Running Requirements
- Dimensions (mm): H890 x W1345 x D600
- Shelf size: 445 x 325 mm
- Gross volume 225L
- Power: 351W, 230V, 13A
- Electric usage: 620 kWh/annum
- Climate Class 5
- Noise level 61dB
- Refrigerant R290
- Weight 115kg
- A 36 month full manufacturers parts and labour warranty is included