Why Buy the Inomak BSV77-HC Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Inomak BSV77-HC Refrigerated Prep Counter delivers precision cooling and additional food preparation surface to enhance productivity when it comes to catering and refrigeration at your point-of-preparation.
Adjustable shelving. This food prep counter offers lenient storage space with its detachable shelves (1 in each door) that neatly display your inventory while concurrently maximising the use of its 245 litre interior.
In addition to its 2 shelves, the BSV77-HC chilled storage unit organises operations with a gastronorm well that accommodates 3 (1/1) gastronorms within the unit’s stylish.
The BSV77-HC refrigerated counter takes advantage of bottom-mounted refrigeration to ensures the chiller effortlessly circulates cold air from cooler areas in your kitchen. In fact, this system cuts down on the running costs of your investment in the long run.
Maintaining internal hygiene has been made easier. Thanks to the internally rounded corners, your cleanup exercises are made easier as potential areas for the build-up of dirt and bacteria are eliminated.
In addition, this chiller offers quality insulation. Magnetic gaskets form an air-tight seal around the 2 doors, hence ensuring peak performance day in day out. What’s more they are also replaceable meaning easier cleaning and upkeep when worn out.
- 2 hinged solid doors
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish
- Self closing doors
- Epoxy-coated evaporator to avoid corrosion
- Gaskets ensure 100% seal. Removable for easy cleaning
- Rounded internal corners for ease of cleaning
- 3℃ to 10℃ temperature range
- Automatic defrosting
- Ventilated cooling
Running requirements and specifications
- Exterior dimensions (mm): H905 x W1080 x D700
- Includes 2 x 1/1 GN shelves
- Shelf dimensions: 530 x 325mm
- Holds 3 x 1/1GN containers, maximum depth 150mm (not included)
- R290 refrigerant
- Climate class 4
- Power; 351W, 230V, 13A
- Noise level 55dB
- 36 months’ parts and labour warranty