Why Buy the Infrico BMPP2500 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The BMPP2500 refrigerated prep counter is a combination of a prep counter and a refrigerated section to add functionality and convenience in your food catering business. Built using the best technology in the market, Infrico’s prep counters are there to last in your fast pace of business, guaranteeing you nothing but quality service.
This 4 door unit from Infrico comes with a stainless steel construction on both the inside and outside. Considering the nature of work it is going to handle, stainless steel is the best material. It is both hardy and easy to clean.
The unit’s refrigerated section provides temperatures ranging between -2°C to 8°C for the preservation of your additional stock. You will have an automatic defrost system to prevent the accumulation of frosted ice from within the counter.
Additionally, this unit is built on adjustable feet which keep it level at all times. The prep counter is supplied with 4 shelves to increase the surface area for your storage purposes. The BMPP2500 refrigerated prep counter also includes a 2 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Infrico BMPP2500 Slimline Refrigerated Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 Solid hinged doors
- Suitable for storage of fresh meat
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Temperature range of -2°C to 8°C
- Digital temperature controller and display
- Rounded internal corners & internal drain for easy cleaning
- Adjustable legs
- High-grade AISI 304 stainless steel exterior and interior
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H850 (exc. upstand) x W2452 x D600
- 100mm coved up-stand standard
- Gross internal volume 525L
- Net usable volume 497L
- 4 shelves supplied
- Power: 430W, 230V, 13A
- Climate Class: 5
- Energy Rating: A
- Refrigerant R290
- Weight: 198Kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included