Why Buy the Infrico BMPP2000 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The BMPP2000 refrigerated prep counter from Infrico is built to assist and enhance your catering business. With it, you will be able to not only prepare food properly for the benefit of your customers but also have enough storage and access to the appropriate conditions to preserve your stock for the day. This unit is modelled to fit right into your business and offer you excellent service throughout the year. The slimline 600mm depth makes this model ideal for commercial kitchens that want to make the most of the available space.
The high grade AISI 304 stainless steel construction makes it both durable and easy to clean. This way, you will have an easy time keeping up with the hygienic conditions inside your place of business. Additionally, the door has 3 solid hinged doors to allow you easy access to the refrigerated section of the counter.
Inside, the unit is able to provide temperatures ranging between 2°C to 8°C. An automatic defrost system will prevent the accumulation of frosted ice for optimum performance and efficiency. The counter has rounded corners and an internal drain to make cleaning easy.
The adjustable feet this unit is built on keeps the prep counter level at all times. You will be provided with 3 shelves which will help you make maximum use of the available 385 litre gross capacity and create the necessary space and organisation within the counter.
The BMPP2000 refrigerated prep counter also includes a 2 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Infrico BMPP2000 Slimline Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling system
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Digital controller and easy to read temperature display
- Rounded internal corners & internal drain for easy cleaning
- Adjustable legs
- High-grade AISI 304 stainless steel exterior and interior
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H850 (exc. upstand) x W1960 x D600
- 100mm coved up-stand as standard
- Gross internal volume 385L
- Net usable volume 356L
- 3 shelves supplied
- Climate Class 5
- Refrigerant R290
- Power: 400W, 230V, 13A
- Energy Rating A
- Weight 162Kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included