Why Buy the Hoshizaki SCR-130CG Snowflake GII Fridge Counter?
It is important to make sure that the kind of equipment you use in your commercial kitchen meets all your needs. Such equipment is the answer to an efficient workplace, enhanced quality and total customer satisfaction. This is why you need to consider the SCR-130CG Snowflake GII two section refrigerated counter from Hoshizaki.
It is manufactured with solid engineering and durable, affordable materials. This means that this versatile prep counter is the perfect addition to your kitchen. It has an anti-corrosion stainless steel interior and exterior. Not only will this unit withstand corrosion from the many substances in a commercial kitchen, but it will not suffer damage from constant use. Stainless steel also makes it easier to clean hence saving you the time and energy required to maintain hygiene standards your kitchen.
It has 2 solid hinged doors giving clear access to the chiller section. The doors have full width ergonomic handles which enable you to easily open and close the doors. Inside, the unit is able to provide cool temperatures for the preservation of your stock. Temperatures provided range between -2°C to 8°C. You will have an easy to read digital display to observe and adjust the temperature inside the counter ensuring you are always in control.
The interior has a moulded inner lining and rounded corners for easy cleaning. With removable gaskets, the unit will be able to maintain the temperature conditions inside the chiller. The condenser responsible for providing the cool temperatures is easily removable and requires only minmal cleaning.
The Hoshizaki SCR-130CG Snowflake GII fridge counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer full parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Hoshizaki SCR-130CG 2 Door Refrigerated Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Full width ergonomic handles
- Simple digital display
- Temperature range of -2°C to 8°C
- Shelves with anti-tilt mechanism
- Moulded inner lining and rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Removable door gaskets
- Extractable cleaning-free condenser
- Anti-corrosion stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H830 – 900 x W1314 x D700
- Gross internal volume 300L
- Net Usable Volume 171L
- 4 PE coated shelves included
- 1/1 GN compatible (GN not included)
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Electric usage 905 kWh/annum
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Power: 0.16kW, 230V
- R290 refrigerant
- Unpacked weight 94kg
- Packed weight 112kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included