Why Buy the Foster EP1/4M Fridge Prep Counter?
Choosing the best equipment is critical to running a successful commercial kitchen. One of the things you need to take great care of when picking is the prep counter. Foster has ensured that you can benefit from a high performance yet efficient prep station that will improve overall time management and encourage speedy service.
The EP1/4M counter comes from a long range of highly efficient prep counters that bring critical storage of essential ingredients to the heart of the preparation area. This particular model is built using a combination of aluminium on the interior and stainless steel on the exterior. These materials are both durable and easy to clean making it the ideal equipment to have in a modern kitchen.
The prep counter comes with 4 solid hinged doors with a fully floating lock attached to help you keep your stock secure. Inside the counter runs through a fully automatic system which ensures you get value for your service and maximum performance.
A forced air circulation system ensures that air flows directly to the condenser which in turn ensures that the fridge section is able to evenly provide temperatures ranging between -2°C to 2°C. To prevent a build-up of frost the unit employs an automatic defrost system to guarantee the equipment always operates at optimum levels. This saves you both time and energy and allows you to focus on other equally important tasks in your business.
The model comes with a touch-sensitive control panel that only lights up when in use. This fridge cabinet has heavy-duty magnetic door gaskets to help maintain the conditions inside the counter, specially coated coil and easily removable fittings for easy maintenance and cleaning.
It is ECA approved and 98% recyclable making it a perfect, modern piece of equipment in an environmentally friendly world. The EP1/4M also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster EP1/4M EcoPro G2 1/4 Meat Fridge Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 Solid hinged doors
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- Fully floating lock provides durable security
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air circulation
- Reduce compressor running time by 15% with Airlines ventilation
- Touch-sensitive hidden until lit control panel
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- Temperature range of -2°C to 2°C
- Concealed refrigeration system
- High-performance cyclopentane foam
- Easily accessible controller and compressor
- ECA approved
- 98% recyclable
- Comes with non-marking castors legs optional
- Aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H865 x W2320 x D700
- Gross internal volume 585L / 20.5 cubic foot
- 8 Nylon coated shelves, two per door GN 1/1
- Refrigerant hydrocarbon R290 & Refrigerant charge 0.150
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Weight 162.5kg
- Packed 192kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included