Why Buy the Foster EP1/4H Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Any commercial kitchen needs the right equipment. For you to achieve the efficiency required to run a profitable food establishment, you will need the kind of equipment that offers excellent service. That is what Foster has done with their EP1/4H refrigerated prep counter.
Made using the latest technology, this counter from Foster is built by combining a hard work top for your food preparation and a fridge section to preserve your perishable food items close to hand. They have further combined an aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior for the counter thus making it more durable and easy to clean. You will have no problem keeping your food establishment clean, food-safe and hygienic.
The unit comes with 4 solid hinged doors, which give you easy access to the refrigerated section of the counter. There is a fully floating lock on the unit to keep your stock well secured even when you are not around.
Inside, the unit runs on fully automatic operation. There is a forced air circulation system that involves air flowing directly to the condenser. The condenser is then able to provide accurate cool temperatures ranging between 1°C to 4°C. Operating at low temperatures could potentially cause the accumulation of frosted ice. To mitigate that, Foster has included an automatic defrost system.
There is a touch sensitive control system that only lights up when in use. This helps you monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. The controller and compressor are easily accessible making it easy to maintain the counter. This refrigerated counter from Foster has heavy-duty magnetic door gaskets, specially coated coil and easily removable fittings.
You will be provided with 8 nylon coated shelves on the inside to help utilise the space inside the counter. The EP1/4H also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster EP1/4H EcoPro G2 1/4 Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 Solid hinged doors
- Fully floating lock provides durable security
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air circulation
- Airlines ventilation reduces compressor running time by 15%
- Touch-sensitive hidden until lit control panel
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- Temperature range of 1°C to 4°C
- Concealed refrigeration system
- High-performance cyclopentane foam
- Easily accessible controller and compressor
- ECA approved
- 98% recyclable
- Comes with non-marking 80mm castors
- Aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H865 x W2320 x D700
- Gross internal volume 585L / 20.5 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 344.5L
- 8 Nylon coated shelves, two per door GN 1/1
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Max Ambient 43°C
- Refrigerant hydrocarbon R290 & Refrigerant charge 0.15
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Noise 66.8dB
- Weight 163kg,
- Packed weight 191kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included