Why Buy the Foster EP1/3M Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Looking for a prep counter to enhance your business, improving time management and boosting overall efficiency of operations? The EP1/3M counter from Foster has been designed to not just fit into your business but to offer you excellent service throughout the year. It is made through a combination of two of the most important services in a food catering business; a preservation system to keep your food fresh and a solid worktop for your food preparation.
The unit is built with an aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior. Such a combination of materials is crucial to the overall durability and ease of cleaning of the machine. Not only is stainless steel easy to clean, but it is also durable enough to withstand dents, scrapes, and corrosion.
The unit features 3 solid hinged doors which give you easy access to the refrigerated area. These doors have a fully floating lock which affords your stored merchandise the security it needs. The counter is fully automatic which makes it more efficient in a modern kitchen or food establishment.
This unit has a forced air circulation system that evenly distributes cool air within the counter. The prep station is able to provide temperatures ranging between -2°C to 2°C making it suitable for fresh meat storage if required. You will be able to actively monitor and adjust the temperatures through a touch-sensitive control system that only lights up when in use. This is yet another energy-saving features designed to save you money in energy bills.
The model has a hidden refrigeration system, yet one that is easily accessible for easy maintenance. The high-performance cyclopentane insulation around the unit helps prevent energy loss by maintaining the conditions inside the counter.
This meat counter from Foster has heavy-duty magnetic door gaskets, specially coated coil and easily removable fittings for advanced yet reliable performance. It also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster EP1/3M EcoPro G2 1/3 Refrigerated Meat Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Designed for fresh meat storage
- Fully floating lock provides durable security
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air circulation
- Reduce compressor running time by 15% with 'Airlines' ventilation system
- Touch-sensitive hidden until lit control panel
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- Temperature range of -2°C to 2°C
- Concealed refrigeration system
- High-performance cyclopentane foam
- Easily accessible controller and compressor
- ECA approved
- 98% recyclable
- Fitted with 80mm locking, non-marking castors legs optional
- Aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H865 x W1865 x D700
- Gross internal volume 435L / 15.7 cubic foot
- 6 Nylon coated shelves, two per door GN 1/1
- Refrigerant hydrocarbon R290 & Refrigerant charge 0.140
- Max ambient 43°C
- Electric usage 1.66kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Weight 145kg
- Packed weight 166kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included