Why Buy the Foster EP1/3H Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The EP1/3H refrigerated prep counter from Foster is the best option when it comes to running a professional food catering business. This unit is built using the latest technology to allow you greater flexibility and the chance to operate at a higher capacity by combining two vital services in the food business.
Delivering a triple solid door refrigerated cabinet to store essential ingredients and a large work surface, you are afforded a complete work station that can improve overall kitchen efficiency and guarantee a speedy service.
With a stainless steel exterior and an aluminium interior, this unit is built to last in your commercial space. The materials also make it easy to clean thus ensuring that you run a hygienic, food-safe operation. The counter has hinged doors for easy access and a fully floating lock to keep your stock well secured at all times.
The unit provides temperatures ranging between 1°C to 4°C through a forced air circulation system which pushes air directly to the condensor. This ensures that air is evenly distributed within the counter. To prevent the accumulation of frosted ice inside the cabinet, the counter uses an automatic defrost system. This helps boost efficiency as well as saves you from the task of cleaning up your unit.
You can monitor and adjust desired storage temperatures using a touch-sensitive control panel. The controller and compressor are easily accessible making it simple to run maintenance on the unit. This refrigerated counter from Foster has heavy-duty magnetic door gaskets which help maintain the condition inside the counter. They are also easily removable making it easy for you to clean and maintain the prep counter.
Castors are fitted as standard on the unit which help with its easy and safe movement. Inside, the counter comes with 6 x 1/ GN shelves which increase the surface area for your storage, enabling you fully maximise the usable capacity of 258L.
The EP1/3H refrigerated prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster EP1/3H EcoPro G2 1/3 Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Fully floating lock provides durable security
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air circulation
- 'Airlines' ventilation system reduces running time of compressor by up to 15%
- Touch-sensitive hidden until lit control panel
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- Temperature range of 1°C to 4°C
- Concealed refrigeration system
- High-performance cyclopentane foam
- Easily accessible controller and compressor
- 98% recyclable
- Comes with locking, non-marking 80mm castors
- ECA approved
- Aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H865 x W1865 x D700
- Gross internal volume 435L / 15.7 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 258L
- 6 x 1/1 GN shelves included
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Refrigerant hydrocarbon R290 & Refrigerant charge 0.15
- Max Ambient 43°C
- Electrical usage 1.34 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Noise 67.2dB
- Weight 145kg
- Packed weight 165kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included