Why Buy the Foster EP1/2M Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Is food catering and food handling your trade and would you like to add a dash of professionalism n your business? The EP1/2M refrigerated prep counter is built for just that. With features that boost efficiency and energy conservation, this highly advanced equipment will fit right into your business.
Combining accurate chilled storage suitable for the preservation of fresh meat with a food-safe work surface, everything you need to deliver a rapid service is close to hand. This not only enhances operational efficiency but also improves time management during busy services.
It comes with a high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel construction on the outside and an aluminium interior. The stainless steel is ideal because it helps keep the counter safe from mechanical damages and corrosion. Aluminium is also ideal because it is easy to clean. It is also lighter than conventional plastic material making your counter easier to manoeuvre.
The unit comes with 2 solid hinged doors giving you easy access to the refrigerated section of the counter. Inside, cool air is evenly distributed through a forced air circulation system which provides temperatures ranging between -2°C to 2°C. To prevent the accumulation of frosted ice within the counter, the unit employs an automatic defrost system which in turn boosts efficiency and helps free up valuable space.
The unit also comes with a touch-sensitive control panel that only lights up when activated. These smart controls help reduce energy consumption. The refrigeration system is concealed yet not inaccessible so you will not have a problem running maintenance.
This preparation counter from Foster comes with heavy duty magnetic door gaskets which seal the refrigerated section thus preventing the loss of energy. 4 x 1/1 GN shelves on the inside help with the proper arrangement of stock inside the counter. This will allow you to maximise use of the available storage space. The counter is ECA approved and 98% recyclable allowing you to keep up with the current environmental conservation practices.
The Foster EP1/2M refrigerated prep counter also comes with a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Foster EP1/2M EcoPro G2 1/2 Meat Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Designed for storage of fresh meat
- Fully floating lock provides durable security
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air circulation
- Touch-sensitive hidden until lit control panel
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- Temperature range of -2°C to 2°C
- Concealed refrigeration system
- High-performance cyclopentane foam
- Easily accessible controller and compressor
- 98% recyclable
- Comes with non-marking, locking 80mm castors
- ECA approved
- Aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H865 x W1415 x D700
- Gross internal volume 280L / 10.1 cubic foot
- 4 x 1/1 GN shelves included
- Refrigerant hydrocarbon R290
- Climate Class 5 for use in maximum 43°C ambient temperatures
- Electrical usage 1.21kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Weight 123kg
- Packed weight 140kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included