Why Buy the Foster EP1/2H Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Are you looking for a prep counter that will provide all the needed services for your food catering business? Always consider working with the EP1/2H from Foster. Built with your business in mind, this equipment is designed to offer you two services; a surface for your food preparation and refrigerated storage space so you can maintain the quality and freshness of your food.
The EP1/2H has 2 solid hinged doors with a fully floating lock for the security of your stored merchandise. Its fully automatic operation involves a forced air circulation system. This means that air flows directly to the condenser allowing it to create the cool conditions inside the counter.
Temperatures provided range between 1°C to 4°C. You will have a touch-sensitive control panel to help you monitor and adjust the temperature accordingly. Such smart controls help reduce energy consumption thus generating savings in energy bills.
Other features that help conserve energy are the high-performance cyclopentane foam on the interior of the counter to help maintain the conditions inside the unit. The prep counter also features a heavy-duty magnetic door gasket to help maintain the cool air inside the fridge counter. An automatic defrost system prevents the accumulation of frosted ice within the counter thus saving you the work of cleaning it up as well as freeing up much-needed space.
You will be able to properly utilise the usable space 172L by use of the 4 x 1/1 GN shelves. The shelves are ideal because they even allow you to group products according to size or type thus creating some order in your kitchen.
The Foster EP1/2H refrigerated prep counter also comes with a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster EP1/2H EcoPro G2 1/2 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Fully floating lock provides durable security
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air circulation
- Touch-sensitive hidden until lit control panel
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- Temperature range of 1°C to 4°C
- Clear simplified LED display
- Concealed refrigeration system
- High-performance cyclopentane foam
- Easily accessible controller and compressor
- ECA approved
- 98% recyclable
- Comes with non-marking 80mm locking castors
- Aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H865 x W1415 x D700
- 60mm all-round insulation
- Gross internal volume 280L / 10.1 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 172L
- 4 x 1/1 GN shelves supplied
- Climate Class 5 up to 43°C ambient temperatures
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Refrigerant hydrocarbon R290 with 0.15 charge
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Electric usage 1.08kWh/24hr
- Noise level 65.2dB
- Weight 123kg
- Packed weight 140kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included