Why Buy the Blizzard HBC4SL Slimline Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Combining a large food preparation surface with a four door solid refrigerated cabinet, the Blizzard HBC4SL Slimline Prep Counter delivers storage and valuable work space within a single unit. This facilitates speedy service and improved time management in busy commercial food service operations whilst maintaining the freshness of ingredients.
Fitted with a quality Zanussi compressor and precision Dixell temperature controller complete with display, this unit has no trouble achieving and maintaining temperatures within the 2°C to 8°C range. Using a ducted ventilated cooling system, even and consistent distribution of cold air is guaranteed.
The stainless steel interior and exterior manufacture offers the longevity and durable build quality that guarantees performance in tough commercial settings. Being easy to clean and maintain with rounded internal corners it's simple to adhere to strict commercial food safety guidelines. The preparation counter is fitted with heavy duty castors, as standard allowing effortless movement and positioning.
The HBC4SL chilled counter includes 4 adjustable shelves, one per door, making organisation of the 449 litre gross capacity a breeze. Doors are self-closing to minimise the escape of cold air and prevent being accidentally left open during a busy service. Also offering a 'stay open' position, access during restocking or retrieval of produce is clear and unobstructed.
Main Features of the HBC4SL Slim-Line Stainless Steel Counter
- Four solid door layout
- Precision Dixell temperature controller
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Ducted system with ventilated cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Supplied with 4 adjustable shelves - 1 per door
- Doors have self-closing feature and dwell 'stay open' position
- Internally rounded corners
- Full stainless steel interior and exterior
- Fitted with heavy duty castors
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Specifications and Running Requirements
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W2230 x D600
- Shelf dimensions (mm): 330 x 430
- 449L gross capacity
- Power: 345W, 230V, 13A
- Electric usage 1679kWh/annum
- Energy Rating D
- Climate Class 4
- R290 refrigerant
- Noise level 42dB
- Weight 160kg
- Includes a full 24 month manufacturers parts and labour warranty as standard