Blizzard HBC4SL Slimline Refrigerated Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Blizzard HBC4SL Slimline Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Combining a large food preparation surface with a four door solid refrigerated cabinet, the Blizzard HBC4SL Slimline Prep Counter delivers storage and valuable work space within a single unit. This facilitates speedy service and improved time management in busy commercial food service operations whilst maintaining the freshness of ingredients.
Fitted with a quality Zanussi compressor and precision Dixell temperature controller complete with display, this unit has no trouble achieving and maintaining temperatures within the 2°C to 8°C range. Using a ducted ventilated cooling system, even and consistent distribution of cold air is guaranteed.
The stainless steel interior and exterior manufacture offers the longevity and durable build quality that guarantees performance in tough commercial settings. Being easy to clean and maintain with rounded internal corners it's simple to adhere to strict commercial food safety guidelines. The preparation counter is fitted with heavy duty castors, as standard allowing effortless movement and positioning.
The HBC4SL chilled counter includes 4 adjustable shelves, one per door, making organisation of the 449 litre gross capacity a breeze. Doors are self-closing to minimise the escape of cold air and prevent being accidentally left open during a busy service. Also offering a 'stay open' position, access during restocking or retrieval of produce is clear and unobstructed.
Main Features of the HBC4SL Slim-Line Stainless Steel Counter
- Four solid door layout
- Precision Dixell temperature controller
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Ducted system with ventilated cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Supplied with 4 adjustable shelves - 1 per door
- Doors have self-closing feature and dwell 'stay open' position
- Internally rounded corners
- Full stainless steel interior and exterior
- Fitted with heavy duty castors
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Specifications and Running Requirements
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W2230 x D600
- Shelf dimensions (mm): 330 x 430
- 449L gross capacity
- Power: 345W, 230V, 13A
- Electric usage 1679kWh/annum
- Energy Rating D
- Climate Class 4
- R290 refrigerant
- Noise level 42dB
- Weight 160kg
- Includes a full 24 month manufacturers parts and labour warranty as standard
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Shelves||4 adjustable (1 per door, 330 x 430mm)|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Cooling Type||Fan Assisted|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||511|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||339|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.