Why Buy the Blizzard HBC3SL Slimline Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Blizzard HBC3SL Slimline Prep Counter combines a durable food safe stainless steel work top with a triple door refrigerated counter allowing essential ingredients to be stored in optimum condition at the point of preparation. This encourages speedy service and improved time management in busy commercial food service operations. The refrigeration system utilises a precision Dixell temperature controller to guarantee accurate temperatures within a 2°C to 8°C range are consistently achieved.
Constructed with a stainless steel interior and exterior this chilled preparation counter delivers longevity and a durable food-safe build that is easy to clean and maintain. Designed with rounded internal corners to prevent inaccessible areas where bacteria and debris can build-up, levels of hygiene can be maintained in line with strict commercial guidelines. Fitted with heavy duty castors, manoeuvring and positioning this large cabinet is simple.
Make the most of the generous 339 litre gross capacity with the 3 adjustable shelves which are included. Operating with a ducted ventilated cooling system, an even, consistent flow of air is circulated throughout each refrigerated cupboard and distributed effectively around the contents for the optimum storage environment.
Main Features of the HBC3SL Slim-Line Stainless Steel Food Prep Counter
- Triple door layout
- Precision Dixell temperature controller
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Ducted system with ventilated cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Supplied with 3 adjustable shelves - 1 per door
- Doors have self-closing feature and dwell 'stay open' position
- Internally rounded corners
- Full stainless steel interior and exterior
- Fitted with heavy duty castors
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Specifications and Running Requirements
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W1795 x D600
- Shelf dimensions (mm): 330 x 430
- 339L gross capacity
- Power: 230W, 230V, 13A
- Electric usage 1145kWh/annum
- Energy Rating C
- Climate Class 4
- R290 refrigerant
- Noise level 42dB
- Weight 130kg
- Includes a full 24 month manufacturers parts and labour warranty as standard