Why Buy the Blizzard HBC3 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The trick to running an efficient and profitable commercial kitchen is to have the kind of equipment that will offer you excellent service. That is what Blizzard helps you to achieve with the HBC3 refrigerated prep counter. This 2 in 1 equipment offers you a stainless steel top on which you can prepare food items such as pizza for your customers and a refrigerated section that will preserve additional stock close to hand.
It is built using a stainless steel construction which is ideal for the longevity and cleanliness of the unit. This way, you will not only be able to run a clean operation, but you will also have optimum usage of the prep counter for a long time. The 3 solid hinged doors give clear access to the 465 litre gross capacity and assist in the retention of chilled temperatures for enhanced efficiency.
This unit uses an even ventilated air distribution system through ducting to provide temperatures ranging between 2°C to 8°C. To prevent the build-up of frosted ice within the counter, the unit employs an automatic defrost system which in turn helps maintain efficiency and free up the much-needed space inside the chiller section.
This prep counter from Blizzard comes with rounded internal corners for easy cleaning. It is also built on heavy duty castors for hassle-free positioning and has a 100mm coved upstand to protect surrounding surfaces. Replaceable door gaskets make it easy to clean and run maintenance on the unit. With 3 1/1 GN adjustable shelves, you will be able to properly utilise the provided usable space of 294L.
The Blizzard HBC3 3 door refrigerated counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Blizzard HBC3 1/1 Gastronorm Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 solid hinged doors
- Self closing doors with stay-open dwell position
- Automatic defrost
- Even air distribution by ventilated ducted system
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Dixell Blue Line temperature controller
- Zanussi compressor
- Stainless steel worktop
- Internal corners rounded for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty castors
- Replaceable gaskets
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H835 (935 inc. upstand) x W1795 x D700
- 100mm coved stainless steel upstand
- Gross internal volume 465L
- Net Usable Volume 294L
- 3 x 1/1 GN shelves supplied
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Refrigerant R134a
- Electric usage 1581 kWh/annum
- Power: 230V, 350W, 13A
- Decibels: 42dBA
- Weight: 142.00 kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included