Artikcold SH3000/700 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Artikcold SH3000/700 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Picking the right kitchen equipment is one of the most important tasks in running a commercial kitchen. It is through such equipment that you will be able to optimise kitchen efficiency and guarantee delicious dishes created in a timely fashion for total customer satisfaction. Artikcold food preparation counters are designed to deliver just such results.
The SH3000/700 gastronorm compatible counter comes with features that guarantee you excellent service throughout the year. It has a high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel construction on the inside and outside. Such a construction is ideal because it ensures the unit remains durable at all times. Stainless steel is also easy to clean and maintain for high levels of hygiene.
3 solid hinged doors open up to the chiller section of the counter. The doors have a self-closing function which helps maintain the conditions inside the chiller by preventing you from accidentally leaving the door open. The unit then supplies an even stream of cold air within the fridge through a fan assisted cooling system which provides temperatures ranging between 2°C to 8°C.
To prevent the accumulation of frosted ice that may have formed due to such low temperatures, the unit uses an automatic defrost system, ensuring repeated performance and efficiency. An easily replaceable door gasket acts as a seal when the doors are closed. Its ease in removing and replacing makes it simple for you to clean and run maintenance on the unit.
Additionally, this refrigerated prep counter from Artikcold has an adjustable thermostat with a digital display unit to help you monitor and adjust the temperatures provided. This way, you will be in full control of its operation. Heavy-duty castors are used to move the unit around while 3 x 1/1 GN shelves help provide the needed surface area for your storage needs.
The raised topping unit accepts 8 x 1/3 GN pans in which to organise ingredients, keeping them ordered and close at hand for preparation during busy services. This ability to store separate foods makes this station perfect for the creation of salads and pizzas etc on the 405mm deep work surface.
All Artikcold products include 12 months manufacturer's parts only warranty as standard
Key Features of the Artikcold SH3000/700 Gastronorm Preparation Table
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Hinged lid covers gastronorm topping unit
- Self-closing doors
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling with continuous evaporator without welding
- Fully automatic operation
- Adjustable thermostat with digital display unit
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Easily replaceable magnetic door gasket
- Removable condensing unit
- Heavy duty castors fitted as standard
- CFC Free
- High-grade AISI 304 stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1085 x W1795 x D700
- Working Surface 1800 x 405 mm
- Working height of 144cm
- 55mm insulation all round
- Gross internal volume 576L / 20.3 cubic foot
- GN Capacity 8 x 1/3 GN in topping unit
- 3 x 1/1 GN adjustable shelves supplied
- Max ambient 25°C & 65% RH
- 13AMP supply
- Weight 121 kg
- 12 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||9 x 1/3 GN|
|Shelves||2 x 1/1 GN|
|Warranty||12 months parts|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.