Why Buy the Valera VSALST2 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Valera VSALST2 Prep Counter combines a chilled gastronorm topping unit with a refrigerated cabinet, meaning that everything you need during a busy service is ordered, organised and close to hand. Being 1/1 GN compatible, transfering bulk quantities of food has never been easier. What's more, as the VSALST2 can operate efficiently in ambient temperatures up to 38°C, this saladette counter is ideal for use in the heart and heat of the kitchen without any effect on performance.
The top section accepts GN pans to hold the most popular ingredients meaning that everything you need to deliver a speedy service is always within reach. Featuring a sliding stainless steel lid, these ingredients can be covered when not needed to maintain freshness. With a narrow food preparation surface manufactured from durable polypropylene, you have a solid hygienic area on which to chop, dice and slice foods.
The bottom cabinet has two hinged doors that offer easy, clear access to the 1/1 GN compatible interior. Supplied with two shelves, there's plenty of space for stock. The VSALST2 saladette counter features a bottom mounted or under mounted refrigeration system. This not only ensures optimum airflow, drawing air from coolest area of the kitchen but also creates a compact width of just 900mm. Fitted with castors as standard, this unit is easy to maneuver whether during positioning or cleaning procedures.
Valera supply a full 2 year parts and labour warranty as standard to guarantee you're always fully covered.
Key Features of the VSALST2 Saladette Counter
- 1/1 GN compatible
- 2 door chiller cabinet
- Compact width less than 1 metre wide
- Bottom mounted
- Polypropylene work surface
- Stainless steel sliding lid to cover GN
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Castors fitted as standard
- Static cooling refrigeration system with circulating fan
- Automatic defrost
Specifications and Running Requirements
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 920 x 900 x 700 (mm)
- Capacity: 240 litres/8.5 cu.ft.
- 2 shelves
- Power: 250W, requires 13A supply
- Energy rating: D
- Maximum ambient temperatures 38°C at 60% RH
- Refrigerant R134a
- Weight: 70kg
- 2 year parts and labour as standard