Why Buy the True TSSU-72-18 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The TSSU-27-8 is a refrigerated prep counter from True’s line of state of the art units. It is designed to fit right into your kitchen with features that enhance efficiency and save you money throughout its lifetime. With this unit, you will be able to meet the food preparation requirements whilst optimising chilled storage, ultimately providing excellent service to your customers.
This food preparation counter comes with an interior, NSF approved, white aluminium liner, a stainless steel construction on the exterior with an aluminium back. It has a removable polyethylene cutting board for easy cleaning. This durable surface creates the ideal work space on which to prepare a variety of ingredients.
THe design features 3 solid hinged doors leading to the fridge cabinet. Here, your food items will be provided with the optimum conditions for their preservation. Temperatures provided range between 0.5°C to 5°C to cater for a wide variety of produce. There is a precision temperature display with simple control to help you monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly.
This fridge cabinet comes with a hinged insulated cover, removable back hood and lid for easy cleaning. It also features foamed-in-place Ecomate® for increased efficiency. This is a high density, (CFC Free) polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP) for businesses that are environmentally aware.
Apart from using an advanced, robust and environmentally friendly refrigeration system to maintain the quality of your stock, the unit also holds 18 x 1/6 gastronorm pans and 6 heavy duty PVC coated shelves for the placement and organisation of your stock.
The True TSSU-72-18 refrigerated prep counter comes with a full 5 years parts and labour warranty included.
Key Features of the True TSSU-72-18 Chilled Triple Door Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 solid hinged doors
- Temperature range of 0.5°C to 5°C
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- A thick, polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction
- Removable polyethylene cutting board
- Interior attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner
- Exterior stainless steel with aluminium back
- Lid and hood to cover gastronorm area
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1093 x W1839 x D766
- Chopping board 299mm deep, 13mm thick
- Gross internal volume 538L
- GN Capacity 18 x 1/6 (Supplied)
- 6 Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- Refrigerant R134a
- Electric 6.7A, 230V, 2.13m cord length
- Weight 202kg
- 60 months parts and labour warranty included