True TSSU-60-16 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the True TSSU-60-16 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The TSSU-60-16 refrigerated preparation counter is designed to fit into any commercial kitchen that demands quality performance and total convenience. It comes with features that enhance efficiency and helps kitchen owners run their businesses without having to worry about excessive energy bills. By combining two services into one unit, this prep counter saves you plenty of space in the kitchen.
The TSSU-60-16 prep unit comes with a stainless steel exterior and an aluminium back. The interior is made of an attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner. Such a construction is both durable and easy to clean. It has 2 solid hinged doors which open up to the undercounter fridge section giving clear access to stock.
Here, there is enough space to handle a wide variety of food items. The fridge provides temperatures ranging between 0.5°C to 5°C. It also allows you to monitor and adjust the temperatures through a simple yet precise temperature control and display .
The unit utilises foamed-in-place Ecomate®, a high density, (CFC Free) polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP). It also features an Insulated lid and hood to keep temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimise condensation. This lid is removable for easy cleaning.
This preparation counter from True has 100mm deep clear polycarbonate pans, extra deep full-with removable cutting board and holds 16 x 1/6 Gastronorm pans (Supplied with unit). This prep counter also includes a 5 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the True TSSU-60-16 Chilled Prep Unit
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid Hinged
- Temperature range of 0.5°C to 5°C
- Insulated lid covers gastronorm top section
- Clear polycarbonate pans included
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- A thick, polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction
- Removable polyethylene cutting board
- Interior attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner
- Exterior stainless steel with aluminium back
- Castors fitted
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1093 x W1534 x D766
- Cutting board depth 299mm and 13mm thick
- Gross internal volume 439L / 15.5 cubic foot
- GN Capacity 16 x 1/6 (Supplied), 102mm deep
- 4 heavy duty PVC coated adjustable shelves
- Refrigerant R134a
- Electric 4.2A, 230V, 2.13m cord length
- Weight 164kg
- 60 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||16 x 1/6 (Supplied)|
|Warranty||60 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||0.5C to 5C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.