Why Buy the True TSSU-60-16 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The TSSU-60-16 refrigerated preparation counter is designed to fit into any commercial kitchen that demands quality performance and total convenience. It comes with features that enhance efficiency and helps kitchen owners run their businesses without having to worry about excessive energy bills. By combining two services into one unit, this prep counter saves you plenty of space in the kitchen.
The TSSU-60-16 prep unit comes with a stainless steel exterior and an aluminium back. The interior is made of an attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner. Such a construction is both durable and easy to clean. It has 2 solid hinged doors which open up to the undercounter fridge section giving clear access to stock.
Here, there is enough space to handle a wide variety of food items. The fridge provides temperatures ranging between 0.5°C to 5°C. It also allows you to monitor and adjust the temperatures through a simple yet precise temperature control and display .
The unit utilises foamed-in-place Ecomate®, a high density, (CFC Free) polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP). It also features an Insulated lid and hood to keep temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimise condensation. This lid is removable for easy cleaning.
This preparation counter from True has 100mm deep clear polycarbonate pans, extra deep full-with removable cutting board and holds 16 x 1/6 Gastronorm pans (Supplied with unit). This prep counter also includes a 5 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the True TSSU-60-16 Chilled Prep Unit
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid Hinged
- Temperature range of 0.5°C to 5°C
- Insulated lid covers gastronorm top section
- Clear polycarbonate pans included
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- A thick, polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction
- Removable polyethylene cutting board
- Interior attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner
- Exterior stainless steel with aluminium back
- Castors fitted
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1093 x W1534 x D766
- Cutting board depth 299mm and 13mm thick
- Gross internal volume 439L / 15.5 cubic foot
- GN Capacity 16 x 1/6 (Supplied), 102mm deep
- 4 heavy duty PVC coated adjustable shelves
- Refrigerant R134a
- Electric 4.2A, 230V, 2.13m cord length
- Weight 164kg
- 60 months parts and labour warranty included