Why Buy the True TSSU-48-8 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The True TSSU-48-8 refrigerated preparation counter is an ideal piece of equipment to have in a business setting. It is built using an advanced design to ensure that you are able to serve food to your customers in the most professional manner.
This counter has a stainless steel finish throughout with additions of aluminium which ultimately creates a durable and hardy unit that will fit into any business setting. The finishes also make it easy to clean thus enabling you to serve food to your customers from a clean and hygienic work station.
This model has an under counter refrigeration system which is accessible through 2 solid hinged doors. The doors have a self-closing mechanism with a 90° stay option. This makes it easy for you to load your counter without the chance of leaving it open by accident.
The chilled prep counter has 100mm deep pans, extra deep full-length removable cutting board and stainless steel foam insulated lid to keep the pans colder. The foam used is the Ecomate polyurethane foam which has zero ozone depletion. Your stock will be provided with temperatures ranging from 0.5°C to 5°C.
The model has been made more efficient thanks to an oversized refrigeration system which has a patented forced-air refrigeration. There is a one-piece magnetic door gasket to help in the maintenance and cleaning processes of the unit.
It has a gross internal volume of 366L and 4 PVC coated wire adjustable shelves which will help you properly utilise the available space. The unit is built on castors for easy movement during positioning and cleaning.
The True TSSU-48-8 refrigerated prep counter also includes 5 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the True TSSU-48-8 Chilled Food Prep Table
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Self-closing doors with a 90° stay option
- Oversized refrigeration system with patented forced-air refrigeration
- Temperature range of 0.5°C to 5°C
- Condensing unit slides out for easy maintenance
- Epoxy-coated evaporator
- The cabinet is insulated with Ecomate polyurethane with zero ozone depletion
- Adjustable castors
- One-piece magnetic door gasket
- Eight clear polycarbonates, NSF approved food pans
- Stainless steel, foam-insulated lids and hood
- NSF-approved clear coated aluminium lined interior
- Stainless steel finish throughout
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1093 x W1229 x D766
- 299mm deep and 13mm thick removable cutting board
- Gross internal volume 366L
- Holds 8 pans
- 4 PVC coated wire adjustable shelves
- 2.3A, 230V, UK plug
- Weight 134kg
- 60 months parts and labour warranty included