Why Buy the True TSSU-48-18M-B Refrigerated Prep Counter?
It is always important to invest in premium equipment for your commercial kitchen. True has dedicated their time and resources to manufacture the best prep counter in the market offering convenience, durability, performance and efficiency. The TSSU-48-18M-B comes with a fridge section and a food preparation surface combining valuable elements for total equipment versatility. It is designed to offer effective and efficient services throughout the year.
This salad preparation unit has a stainless steel construction on the outside with an aluminium back and an attractive NSF approved, white aluminium interior. Such a construction is ideal because it creates a solid and durable unit that will serve you well in a tough commercial environment.
The fridge section provides temperatures ranging between 0.5°C to 5°C with 360° airflow to deliver consistent storage conditions. You will be able to monitor and adjust the temperatures to fit your current needs through an LED temperature control and display.
The preparation fridge counter comes with a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system and thick polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion. These features will ensure that the unit maintains the right temperatures for your food preservation needs. A magnetic door gasket on the one-piece construction also seals the unit once the door is closed.
With 4 heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves behind 2 solid doors, you will have more than enough surface area to place your food items. The TSSU-48-18M-B refrigerated prep counter complies with and is listed under ANSI/NSF-7 for hygiene and food safety. It also includes a 5 years full manufacturer's parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the True TSSU-48-18M-B Chilled Prep Unit
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 solid hinged doors
- Insulated lid covers gastronnorm pan section
- Temperature range of 0.5°C to 5°C
- Clear polycarbonate GN pans supplied
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Thick, polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion
- Removable polyethylene cutting board
- Interior attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner
- Exterior stainless steel with aluminium back
- Castors fitted
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1185 x W1229 x D867
- 4 Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves, 2 per door
- 18 x 1/6 Gastronorm pans supplied, 102mm deep
- Gross internal volume 366L
- Full-width removable cutting board, D226 x H13mm
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R290
- Electric 4.2A, 230V
- Weight 141kg
- 60 Months parts and labour warranty included