Why Buy the True TSSU-48-12 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The TSSU-48-12 refrigerated preparation counter from True is your ideal pick for an all round, highly efficient kitchen unit. It is designed to offer you the convenience of chilled storage at the point of food preparation, eliminating time consuming trips to separate refrigeration during service.
This unit comes with a stainless steel exterior and interior. Stainless steel is the ideal choice for the construction of your kitchen equipment because it is durable and easy to clean. Therefore, you will not spend too much time maintaining high standards of hygiene and food safety in your commercial kitchen.
The unit has 2 solid hinged doors giving clear access to the fridge section of the prep counter. Here, your products will be well preserved with an even stream of cold air being provided at all times. Temperatures provided in this section range between 0.5°C to 5°C.
On the surface, there is an extra deep full-width removable cutting board. Inside, the unit features foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane insulation to help maintain the conditions within the chiller and optimise efficiency. This unit is built on castors for easy and safe movement. It has 4 adjustable shelves and a GN capacity of 12 x 1/6 pans in which to organise all essential ingredients for a smooth and speedy service, perfect when creating salads and pizzas etc. An insulated lid is fitted to cover gastronorm pans when not in use, hence containing chilled temperatures and maintaining freshness.
The True TSSU-48-12 refrigerated prep counter also includes a 5 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the True TSSU-48-12 Chilled Prep Unit
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Temperature range of 0.5°C to 5°C
- Extra deep full-width removable cutting board
- Clear polycarbonate pans included
- Stainless steel foam insulated lid and hood
- Foamed-in-place Ecomate® polyurethane insulation
- Castors fitted
- Stainless steel interior and exterior, aluminium finish back
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1093 x W1229 x D766
- Cutting board depth 299mm, 13mm thickness
- Gross internal volume 396L
- GN Capacity 12 x 1/6 (Supplied) 102mm deep
- 4 adjustable shelves
- Refrigerant: R290
- Power: 230V, 2.3A
- Cable length: 2.13m
- Weight: 127 KG
- 60 months parts and labour warranty included