Why Buy the True TSSU-27-08D-2 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The TSSU-27-08D-2 is designed with features to give you the best service in the market. Combining 1/1 GN compatible drawers with a gastronorm topping well and durable, food safe cutting board, you can optimise service with everything you need close to hand at the point of preparation.
The TSSU-27-08D-2 double fridge drawer unit comes with an all stainless steel front, top and ends. It has a matching aluminium finished back. Such a construction is ideal for your counter because it guarantees durability at all times. It also makes it easy to clean the unit thus allowing you to save time and resources in your business.
The unit has a patented forced-air cooling system which evenly distributes cool air inside the chiller section for the preservation of food items. These temperatures range between 0.5°C to 5°C. The prep counter utilises foamed in place Ecomate high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential. This helps maintain the cool temperatures inside the chilled drawers at all times whilst observing environmental awareness.
True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. The unit complies with and is listed under ANSI/NSF-7 for optimum hygiene and food safety in any foodservice operation.
The TSSU-27-08D-2 refrigerated prep counter is supplied with a full 5 years parts and labour manufacturer's warranty as standard.
Key Features of the True TSSU-27-08D-2 Refrigerated Drawer Unit
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 2 drawers
- 1/1 GN compatible drawers (GN not included)
- Patented forced-air cooling
- Temperature range of 0.5°C to 5°C
- Removable white polyethylene cutting board
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential
- Complies with and listed under ANSI/NSF-7
- Insulated hood to cover pans
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminium liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminium finished back
- Stainless steel drawer slides and rollers
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1093 x W702 x D766
- 299mm deep cutting board, 13mm thick
- Gross internal volume 184L
- Number of pans (top): 8
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Power: 230V, 2.9A, 2.13m cord length
- Weight: 109 KG
- 60 Months parts and labour warranty included