Why Buy the Polar G607 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Polar has created a range of counters that help you meet all the hygienic and professional standards expected when running a food catering service. The G607 refrigerated prep counter is an example of a compact unit ideal for sandwich preparation.
It has a stainless steel construction that is both durable and easy to clean. Offering order and organisation, ingredients are close to hand during food preparation for total operational efficiency. Additionally, the unit comes with user-friendly controls that give you maximum freedom during your interaction with the counter.
An automatic defrost system prevents ice from accumulating in the refrigerated under storage hence maintaining the model’s efficiency. It has 3 solid hinged doors which give you easy access to your stock and keep whatever you have stored in the under storage secure throughout. 3 adjustable shelves make it easy for you to arrange and group food items and ingredients accordingly.
This half sliding lid unit from Polar includes a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar G607 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- User-friendly controls with digital display
- Temperature range of 2C to 8C
- Stainless steel worktop with polypropylene chopping board
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H885 x W1370 x D700
- Chopping board dimensions: 1370 x 135mm
- Gross internal volume 368L/ 13 cubic foot
- 3 Adjustable shelves and 3 floor protections
- Ambient temperature range +5C to +32C
- Refrigerant R600a
- 35mm insulation
- Power: 230V, 0.34kW, 1.5A, UK Plug
- Weight 107kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included