Why Buy the Inomak PWN3333-ECO Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The PWN3333-ECO refrigerated prep counter is your ideal choice for a prep counter, being manufactured to complement your commercial kitchen. Not only is it designed to offer you excellent service throughout the year, but it is also built with longevity in mind.
The unit comes with a high-grade AISI stainless steel construction. Stainless steel is ideal for your counter’s construction because it does not get damaged easily, especially from constant use or exposure to elements such as water. It is also easy to clean so you will not have to spend a lot of time and, or resources maintain strict levels of hygiene.
The prep station has 8 refrigerated 1/1 gastronorm compatible drawers to help you create order and organisation for the preservation of stock within the chiller. Temperatures range between 1°C to 10°C and are evenly distributed via a ventilated cooling system. The evaporator used in the system is epoxy coated to prevent rusting and corrosion.
You will be able to monitor and adjust temperatures with a digital controller complete with temperature readout. This will give you full control over the operations of the unit. Additionally, to prevent the build-up of frosted ice within the chiller section, this counter uses an automatic defrost system.
The drawers have replaceable gaskets to create the perfect seal when the closed. The gaskets are easily removable for maintenance and cleaning purposes. This prep counter from Inomak is built on castors for easy and safe movement whether during positioning or cleaning routines.
The Inomak PWN3333-ECO refrigerated prep counter also includes a 3 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Inomak PWN3333-ECO Low Height Snack Counter?
- Suitable for commercial use
- 8 1/1GN drawers
- Low height designed to support cooking equipment and other catering appliances
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Digital controller with temperature readout
- Temperature range of 1°C to 10°C
- Epoxy coated evaporator to avoid corrosion
- Replaceable gaskets
- Castors as standard
- High-grade AISI 304 stainless steel exterior & interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H620 x W2240 x D700
- Gross internal volume 334L
- Net usable volume 144L
- 8 drawers accept 1/1GN trays
- Maximum 110mm height of products stored in drawers
- Supports 850kg evenly spread over worktop
- Energy Rating E
- Climate Class 5
- Power: 440W, 230V, 13A
- Electric usage: 1752kWh/annum
- Noise level: 61dBA
- Refrigerant R134a
- Weight 193.5Kg
- 36 months parts and labour warranty included