Why Buy the Inomak PWN333-HC Refrigerated Prep Counter?
A good prep counter is always an added advantage to any commercial kitchen. That is why you need to consider working with the PWN333-HC refrigerated prep counter from Inomak. It is designed to fit into a busy kitchen and take as little space as possible. Designed with a low height of 620mm, this counter is perfectly proportioned to support cooking equipment and other countertop appliances. Its dual functionality enables you to prepare and preserve food without the need for multiple pieces of equipment, hence maximising efficient use of available kitchen space.
Offering 6 drawers in which to hold ingredients, the counter is 1/1GN compatible, allowing trays of foods to be moved and stored with ease.
The PWN333-HC has a high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel construction that is ideal for the longevity of the unit. Stainless steel is hardy and easy to clean allowing you to save time when cleaning your kitchen. The unit has a single solid hinged door leading into the chiller section. This section provides cool temperatures through a ventilated cooling system. The temperatures provided range between 1°C to 10°C. This will give you the chance to store and serve a variety of food items for a more comprehensive menu offering.
To monitor and adjust the temperature provided, the unit provides you with a digital controller and temperature display. This way, you have full control over its operation and ensure that your food’s quality is maintained at all times. The unit is bound to cause the formation of frosted ice every now and then. To prevent its build-up, the unit uses an automatic defrost system to maintain performance and efficiency.
The evaporator is Epoxy coated to prevent corrosions thus saving you time and money for maintenance. It has replaceable door gaskets which create an effective seal when drawers are closed. The seal can be easily removed during cleaning and maintenance. This refrigerated prep counter is built on castors for easy and safe movement. This is especially important when cleaning your kitchen.
This refrigerated snack counter from Inomak includes a 3 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Inomak PWN333-HC Refrigerated Snack Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Low height designed to support cooking equipment
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Kiour touch screen controller with temperature readout
- Temperature range of 1°C to 10°C
- Digital control and easy to read temperature display
- Epoxy coated evaporator to avoid corrosion
- Replaceable drawer gaskets
- Castors fitted as standard
- High-grade AISI 304 stainless steel exterior & interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H630 x W1780 x D700
- Gross internal volume 246L
- Net usable volume 108L
- 6 drawers, each accepts 1/1 GN tray
- Maximum 110mm height of products to be stored
- Worktop supports 680kg weight spread evenly across surface
- Power: 351W, 230V, 13A
- Electric usage: 620 kWh/annum
- Refrigerant: R290
- Energy Rating E
- Climate Class 5
- Noise level: 61dBA
- Weight 151kg
- 36 months parts and labour warranty included