Why Buy the Inomak PN29-HC Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Are you looking for a prep counter you can count on to offer you the best service in your commercial kitchen? Look no further than the PN29-HC refrigerated prep counter from Inomak. It comes from a long range of counters that are designed to offer you excellent services throughout the year.
Designed with a refrigerated cabinet and two drawers, all 1/1 GN compatible, and combined with a food safe work surface, you can store chilled ingredients right at the point of preparation for total kitchen efficiency.
The PN29-HC has a stainless steel construction on both the inside and the outside. Such a solid construction is ideal for kitchen equipment because it is hardy and durable, especially for equipment that will be used consistently. It is also easy to clean to ensure strict hygiene levels can be observed.
It has a solid hinged door leading to the chiller section of the counter. This section provides temperatures ranging from 1°C to 10°C for the preservation of your food items. Such a range is ideal because it allows you to store a wide variety of food items and diversify in your menu range.
The unit comes with an automatic defrost system to prevent the build-up of frosted ice within the chiller. This will clear the much-needed space for your stock and maintain the counter’s efficiency. Its internal corners are rounded for easy cleaning while replaceable gasket s help with the maintenance of the unit.
This refrigerated gastronorm counter has 2 drawers and a single shelf to aid organisation of your food products. It is built on castors for easy and safe movement especially when cleaning your kitchen.
The Inomak PN29-HC refrigerated prep counter is supplied with a standard 3-year manufacturer's full parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Inomak PN29-HC Gastronorm Refrigerated Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 Solid hinged door 2 drawers
- Ventilated cooling system
- Automatic defrost
- Temperature range of 1°C to 10°C
- Digital temperature control and display
- Self-closing doors
- Internal corners rounded for easy cleaning
- Castors fitted as standard
- Replaceable gaskets
- Epoxy coated evaporator to avoid corrosion
- High-grade AISI 304 stainless steel exterior and interior including back
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H890 x W1345 x D700
- Effective drawer height 235mm
- Maximum drawer load 26kg
- Gross internal volume 274L / 9.68cu. ft.
- Net usable volume 171L
- 1 x 1/1 GN shelf supplied
- Shelf size: 530 x 325mm
- 2 x drawers hold 1/1 GN trays
- Climate Class: 5
- Energy Rating: B
- Refrigerant R134a
- Electric usage 657 kWh/Annum
- Power: 351W, 230V, 13A
- Decibels: 61dBA
- Weight: 131kg
- 36 months parts and labour warranty included