Why Buy the Inomak PN229-HC Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Inomak PN229-HC refrigerated prep counter has been designed to help you achieve total customer satisfaction in your food establishment. It is built using the latest technology to increase efficiency in your commercial kitchen and give you the best chance of impressing your customers. This prep counter from Inomak excels by combining a fridge cabinet and 4 1/1 gastronorm compatible drawers with a food preparation surface and all within a compact footprint.
The PN229-HC has a stainless steel construction on both the interior and exterior which is ideal for the durability and ease of cleaning of the unit. This way, you will be able to ensure longevity well as observe strict levels of hygiene and food safety.
It has a single solid hinged door leading you to the chiller section where a 1/1 GN shelf is supplied to support products. Additionally four 1/1 gastronorm drawers are present for further refrigerated storage. Through a fan assisted cooling system, this unit is able to evenly distribute cool air within the cabinet. The temperatures provided through this action can be set within the range of 1°C to 10°C. Benefitting from a digital controller and display, temperatures can be easily monitored and adjusted as required.
Additionally, the unit uses an automatic defrost system to prevent the accumulation of frosted ice within the cabinet. This aids in the maximisation of storage space for your merchandise and in keeping the prep counter efficient at all times.
Its internal corners are rounded to prevent the build-up of dirt in hard to reach areas. This unit also comes with replaceable gaskets. By achieving and maintaining a good seal the gasket prevents cool air inside the chiller from escaping to promote consistent storage conditions.
Additionally, the Inomak PN229-HC refrigerated prep counter includes standard 3-year parts and labour manufacturer's warranty.
Key Features of the Inomak PN229-HC Gastronorm Refrigerated Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 Solid hinged door
- 4 drawers
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted coated evaporator cooling system
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 1°C to 10°C
- Internal corners rounded for easy cleaning
- Self-closing doors
- Castors fitted as standard
- Replaceable gaskets
- Stainless steel (AISI 304) interior and exterior including back
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H890 x W1790 x D700
- Drawer effective height 235mm
- Drawer maximum load 26kg per drawer
- Gross internal volume 429L / 15 cubic foot
- Net usable volume 248L
- 1 1/1GN shelf supplied (530 x 325mm)
- 4 x 1/1 GN drawers
- Energy Rating B
- Climate Class 5
- Power: 351W, 230V, 13A
- Electric usage: 803 kWh/annum
- Noise level: 61dBA
- Refrigerant R290
- Weight 153kg
- 36 months parts and labour warranty included