Why Buy the Foster LL2/4H Low Level Prep Counter?
It is always important to ensure that you pick the best equipment for your commercial kitchen. That is why you need the LL2/4H refrigerated prep counter from Foster.
It is built by combining a fridge and a worktop for your food preparation. This helps save on space and allows you to diversify in your trade. This unit comes in a stainless steel exterior and interior which is ideal for the longevity and durability of the prep counter. The material also makes it easy to clean thus ensuring that you are able to maintain a clean kitchen.
The low level design has the versatility to not only hold chilled foods at optimum temperatures, right at the point of preparation but also create valuable work area and the strength to support countertop cooking appliances.
Featuring 4 drawers, each fitted with locks, you will not have to worry about the security of your merchandise, especially when you are not around. The model also comes with an even chilled air distribution system which provides consistent cool air ranging between 1°C to 4°C. This will ensure that whatever food items you keep in those drawers will be well preserved and for a long time.
This prep station also comes with an automatic defrost system to prevent the accumulation of frosted ice. This, in turn, ensures that the prep counter runs smoothly and efficiently. It also clears out the required space for your merchandise.
With a digital microprocessor to help you turn the system on and off, you will have control power over the unit. Additionally, the counter is built on heavy duty castors which aid in its easy and safe movement. The Foster LL2/4H refrigerated prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster LL2/4H Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 Drawers
- 2/1GN compatible maximum pan depth 100mm
- Fitted with drawer locks
- Robust build with heavy duty handles
- Automatic defrost
- Distribution system ensures even temperature is maintained.
- Digital microprocessor
- Temperature range of 1°C to 4°C
- Illuminated on-off switch
- Lockable 80mm castors fitted
- High-grade stainless steel worktop
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H645 x W1900 x D800
- Designed to carry up to 300kg, evenly spread
- Gross internal volume 279L / 9.8 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 148L
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant R290
- Max Ambient 40°C
- Electric 230V, 50Hz, 10A, 1 phase, UK plug
- Electric usage 763.87 kWh/annum
- Weight unpacked 111kg
- Packed weight 134kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included