Why Buy the Foster LL2/1HDRW Low Level Prep Counter?
Looking for a functional prep counter to help you run your commercial kitchen? Look no further than the LL2/1HDRW refrigerated prep counter from Foster. It is designed to fit right into your kitchen by providing you with excellent services throughout the year. This low level counter is designed with a reduced width allowing you to benefit from ample refrigerated storage and valuable work space, all within a compact footprint.
This unit is built by combining a fridge section and a food preparation worktop. The work surface is not only food safe and can be used to prepare dishes but is also durable enough to support compact countertop cooking appliances. It is made of stainless steel which is ideal for the durability of the unit. This ensures that the unit is able to serve you for a long time without getting damaged from the tough conditions typical in a busy kitchen. The stainless steel also makes it easy to clean so that you do not have to worry about meeting the hygiene requirements in your commercial foodservice operation.
With a forced air circulation system, this unit is able to provide an even stream of cool air within the range of 1°C to 4°C. This will ensure that whatever food item you put inside the drawers, it is well preserved. There is a digital microprocessor on/off switch which gives you full control over your prep counter.
The LL2/1HDRW comes with a single solid hinged door. The two drawers provided come with locks to keep your stock well secured at all times. The heavy duty handles featured on the unit allow you to access your drawer storage without worrying about damage. This low-level counter from Foster accepts 2/1 gastronorm pans with a maximum depth of 100mm allowing for bulk storage of large quantities of foods. It is built on lockable castors for easy movement when necessary. The unit also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster LL2/1HDRW Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2/1GN compatible maximum 100mm depth
- Reduced width
- Fitted with drawer locks
- Robust build with heavy duty handles
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air circulation
- Distribution system ensures even temperature is maintained.
- Digital microprocessor on-off switch
- Temperature range of 1°C to 4°C
- Illuminated on-off switch
- 80mm lockable castors fitted
- High-grade stainless steel worktop
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H645 x W1030 x D800
- Designed to carry up to 300kg, evenly spread
- Gross internal volume 140L / 5 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 74L
- 2 drawers
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant R134a
- Max Ambient 40°C
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Electric usage 763.87 kWh/annum
- Weight unpacked 90kg
- Packed weight 106kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included