Why Buy the Foster LL2/1HD Low Level Prep Counter?
The LL2/1HD refrigerated prep counter from Foster is a state of the art creation that is designed to fit right into your commercial kitchen. It is suitable for kitchens where space is at a premium. With the unit, you will be able to prepare and preserve your food items at the same time for total efficiency during busy services.
Manufactured using stainless steel on the interior and exterior, you can be sure that this model will last long in your foodservice premises. The stainless steel also makes it easy to clean so you will not have to worry about keeping up with the hygienic requirements in your commercial space.
Both drawers have a lock function to help provide the needed security for your stock. Heavy-duty handles on the door assist with the opening and closing of the fridge section for easy access to your merchandise.
This low-level counter from Foster has a forced air circulation system which provides temperatures ranging between 1°C to 4°C. There is a digital microprocessor on/off switch which gives out full control of the prep counter.
This unit also uses an automatic defrost function to prevent the build-up of frosted ice within the cabinets. It has 2 drawers and accepts 2/1 gastronorms for the placement of your merchandise. Additionally, this unit is built on castors for its easy and safe movement within your commercial space.
The Foster LL2/1HD refrigerated prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster LL2/1HD Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2/1GN compatible maximum 100mm depth
- Fitted with drawer locks and
- Robust build with heavy duty handles
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air circulation
- Temperature range of 1°C to 4°C
- Digital microprocessor on-off switch
- 80mm lockable castors fitted
- Stainless steel worktop
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H645 x W1245 x D800
- Designed to carry up to 300kg, evenly spread
- Gross internal volume 140L / 5 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 74L
- 2 drawers
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant R134a
- Max Ambient 40°C
- Electric usage 763.87 kWh/annum
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Weight unpacked 90kg
- Packed weight106kg
- Full 24 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty included