Why Buy the Blizzard BCC2-2D-ECO Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Blizzard BCC2-2D-ECO Compact Gastronorm Counters are part of Blizzards newly designed cabinets with energy saving features to save you money as well as the environment. They have been redesigned aesthetically to be more pleasing both to look at and use. With their compact design and energy saving characteristics they are sure to be a welcome addition to any commercial kitchen.
This refrigerated food prep counter is fitted with a Dixell Blue Line controller to adjust and hold the cabinets temperatures within the 2°C to 8°C range. This feature uses energy saving algorithms which reduce the number of start-ups the compressor needs to make to achieve optimum performance.
Offering a single door cupboard complete with an adjustable shelf which is 1/1GN compatible and two drawers, each also able to accommodate 1/1 gastronorm containers, the BCC2-2D-ECO compact counter delivers a versatile all-in-one food prep station where essential ingredients can be stored at the point of preparation. This ensures that improved efficiency and speedy service are guaranteed.
The design also offers tilted holes in the front panel for enhanced circulation of air and an internal raised door profile to achieve a better seal, reducing escape of cold air when the door is closed. Constructed using quality stainless steel materials this cabinet is not only durable but also easy to clean for improved hygiene in commercial kitchen settings.
Using the green hydrocarbon refrigerant gas, R600a, this unit has low GWP (Global warming potential) for a cleaner, healthier environment.
Main Features of the BCC2-2D-ECO Compact Gastronorm Counter
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Single door cabinet with 2 drawers
- One adjustable 1/1 size gastronorm shelf in cabinet
- Drawers accept 1/1 GN containers
- Dixell Blue Line controller
- Fan assisted cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Fitted with 4 rollers and 2 adjustable feet
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Sliding, easy to access condensing unit
- Condensate tray collects moisture and evaporates it using hot gas from the refrigeration system
Specifications and Running Requirements
- Dimensions (mm): H888 x W900 x D700
- 214 litre gross capacity
- Power: 142W, 13A
- Climate class 4
- Energy Rating C
- R600a refrigerant
- Noise level 42dB
- 45mm insulation
- 109kg weight
- The Blizzard ECO prep counter includes a 24 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty as standard