Why Buy the True TPP-67 Refrigerated Food Prep Table?
The TPP-67 refrigerated prep counter is a state of the art equipment that is designed to offer you excellent services throughout the year. It is built using the highest quality materials to ensure that you get the best conditions for your products, enjoy lower utility costs and experience food safety at its best.
Bringing operational efficiency and improved time management to busy commercial kitchens, this preparation counter combines a hygienic food preparation surface with refrigerated storage allowing youto deliver rapid service and ultimate customer satisfaction.
This unit comes with a mixture of stainless steel and aluminium construction. The stainless steel exterior guarantees the prep counter’s durability in your commercial space. The interior aluminium is lighter than conventional plastic, durable and easy to clean.
Designed with 2 solid hinged doors access is simple using the 305 mm long recessed handles. Delivering a generous 583 litre capacity base cabinet and the ability to hold 9 x 1/3 gastronorm pans in the top section, organisation for easy retrieval of ingredients is facilitated.
It has a forced air cooling system which evenly distributed chilled air within the cabinet for the preservation of your stock. Temperatures provided within the fridge counter range between 0.5°C to 5°C. There is a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system which uses environmentally friendly refrigerant to ensure that the cool conditions are always maintained.
True's pizza prep table is designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. With a full 5 year manufacturer's parts and labour warranty you can be assured you are in safe hands.
Key Features of the True TPP-67 Refrigerated Food Prep Table
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 2 solid hinged doors
- Forced-air cooling
- Temperature range of 0.5°C to 5°C
- Top GN well holds 9 x 1/3 gastronorm pans
- Fully insulated hinged lid covers GN pans
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system
- Foamed-in-place using Ecomate polyurethane insulation
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product
- Stainless steel interior
- Exterior Finish Stainless Steel / Aluminium
- White polyethylene chopping board is removeable
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1056 x W1709 x D854 (D957mm inc. rear bumpers and cutting board)
- Full width cutting board 496mm deep
- Capacity 583L/20.6 cubic foot
- 4 adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- Refrigerant R290
- Power: 230V, 3.4A, 2.13m cord length
- Packed weight: 188kg
- 60 month full parts and labour warranty supplied.