Why Buy the Tefcold PT1310B Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Are you looking for a prep counter that will fit right into your commercial kitchen? The PT1310B refrigerated prep counter from Tefcold is not just a prep counter. Designed as a hygienic station for food preparation with double door refrigerated storage and gastronorm topping unit, all ingredients can be contained in optimum condition, close to hand for maximum kitchen efficiency and improved time management.
The stainless steel manufacture is ideal for your unit’s construction. Stainless steel is perfect as it is hardy and durable for ultimate equipment longevity. Additionally, it is easy to clean, so that food safety and hygienic can be observed.
The unit has 2 solid hinged doors opening up to the fridge section. Inside, cool temperatures are provided for the preservation of your stock. The temperatures provided range between 2°C to 10°C; suitable for a wide variety of produce. This is made possible through a fan assisted cooling system which provides even and consistent temperature distribution at all times.
There is a digital controller and temperature display mounted on the unit to help you monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. The unit also comes with an off cycle defrost system to prevent the build-up of frosted ice within the chiller. This way, you can make maximum use of the storage capacity and the unit will run efficiently at all times.
A replaceable door gasket helps seal the doors when closed preventing escape of cold air. It is easy to remove during cleaning and maintenance. The unit is placed on castors which makes it easy for you to move and position the prep station when required. 2 x 1/1 GN shelves and 7 ambient dough drawers are included to create the needed surface area for your storage needs.
This gastronorm prep counter from Tefcold also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold PT1310B Prep Counter with Drawers
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Self-closing doors
- Off-Cycle defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 2°C to 10°C
- Replaceable door gasket
- Castors fitted as standard
- Granite worktop
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1415 x W2045 x D800
- Internal dimensions (mm) H589 x W1052 x D630
- Gross internal volume 370L / 13.7 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 290L
- Topping unit holds 1/3, 1/6 or 1/2 GN pans with maximum 150mm depth
- 2 x 600 x 400mm shelves included
- 7 ambient dough drawers
- Accepts 60x40 euronorm trays (not inlcuded)
- Climate class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Power 2.5A, 230V, 300W, UK plug
- Electric usage 2.32 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 847 kWh/annum
- Noise level dB 42
- Weight 320kg
- Packed weight 330kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included