Why Buy the Tefcold PT1300 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The PT1300 refrigerated prep counter is built for a business owner who understands the benefits of efficiency in a commercial kitchen. It is fitted with features that not only boost efficiency of your work but also help with energy efficiency thus generating savings in energy bills.
Combining a food safe work surface and refrigerated storage, ingredients can be stored in optimum condition right at the point of preparation. This unit comes with a stainless steel exterior and interior. Such a solid construction is ideal for commercial kitchen equipment because it is durable and easy to clean.
The counter has 3 solid hinged doors which open up to the refrigerated chiller section. Here, cool air is distributed throughout the unit by a fan assisted cooling system. The temperatures provided range between 2°C to 10°C. Using an off cycle defrost system, the unit will easily clear any accumulated ice within the cold counter thus keeping it efficient at all times.
There is a digital controller and temperature display to help you monitor and adjust the temperatures within the chiller. This will give you complete control of your prep counter. Replaceable door gaskets help seal the cool air within the fridge section. They are also easy to remove for cleaning purposes.
This prep counter is built on castors for ease of movement in your commercial space. This is especially ideal during cleaning operations. The gastronorm counter has a granite worktop for your food preparation and includes 3 (600 x 400mm) shelves on which to organise stock. Designed with a topping unit, ingredients can be stored and ordered within easy reach for rapid service during busy periods.
The PT1300 refrigerated prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold PT1300 Gastronorm Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Self-closing doors
- Off-Cycle defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 2°C to 10°C
- Granite worktop
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Castors fitted
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1415 x W2045 x D800
- Internal dimensions (mm) H589 x W1562 x D630
- Gross internal volume 580L / 20.5 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 444L
- Topping unit can hold 1/3, 1/6 or 1/2 GN pans maximum 150mm depth (not supplied)
- 3 x (600x400mm) adjustable shelves included
- Climate class ST
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant R600a
- Max Ambient 38°C at 60% RH
- Power 230V, 280W, UK plug
- Electric usage 2.8 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 1022 kWh/annum
- Noise level dB 42
- Weight 320kg
- Packed weight 340kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included