Why Buy the Tefcold PT1200B Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Tefcold PT1200B refrigerated prep counter is a state of the art equipment that is designed to offer you excellent service throughout its lifetime. It comes with features that allow efficiency in your commercial kitchen both with regards to performance and time management. This unit is highly recommended for kitchens where space is at a premium.
It has a stainless steel construction on both the outside and the inside. Such a construction is ideal for kitchen equipment because it is durable and easy to clean. This ensures that no matter how busy your kitchen gets, you will not have to worry about a damaged prep counter. Neither will you have to worry about the time taken to clean it or maintain strict hygiene standards.
This unit has 2 solid hinged doors leading to the fridge section. Inside, the unit provides temperatures ranging between 2°C to 10°C. These temperatures ensure proper preservation of your food items inside the chiller. Additionally, you will have a digital controller and temperature display to help monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly.
Using an off cycle defrost system, this prep station will be able to clear any accumulated frosted ice within the chilled counter. This ensures continued efficiency throughout and leaves out enough space for your stock, fully maximising capacity. The model also features a granite worktop for your food preparation that is easy to clean.
It is built on castors which ensures easy and safe movement of the equipment whenever needed. Replaceable gaskets help maintain the conditions inside the fridge section. They are easily removable making it simple for you to clean and maintain the counter.
This prep counter comes with 2 (600 x 400mm) shelves which increase the surface area for your food placement inside the chiller. It also comes with a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard with the option to purchase additional labour cover.
Key Features of the Tefcold PT1200B Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Self-closing doors
- Off-Cycle defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of +2°C to +10°C
- Adjustable shelves
- Castors fitted as standard
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Accepts 60x40 euronorm trays (not included)
- Granite worktop
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1415 x W1510 x D800
- Internal dimensions (mm) H589 x W1052 x D630
- Gross internal volume 370L / 13.07 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 290L
- Topping unit holds 1/3, 1/6 or 1/2 GN pans, maximum 150mm depth (not supplied)
- 2 x (600x400mm) shelves included
- Climate class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Refrigerant R600a, refrigerant charge 95
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 2.32 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 847 kWh/annum
- Power 1.8A, 230V, 300W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 42
- Weight 243kg
- Packed weight 253kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included